Heywood's Blueberry Muffin #10 indoor soil grow

• Thread starter Heywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
were can one get #10 seeds ? the "#10" is subpost to be very potent
The seeds are from Humboldt seed company. They work with dark heart nursery. Have to Google dark heart and see if they ship clones. They ship clones to dispensaries around here in Cali. Don’t know about the specific number 10 though. I I think HSC only sells their seeds through outlets and banks also. I am trying to grow a few of theirs this year and bought the seeds at a dispensary.

Heywood

Heywood

I haven't updated in a bit.
The grow is done. Both plants have been chopped, but about a week apart.
This strain doesn't produce overly large buds, so the drying process is pretty easy to manage.
One plant has already finished drying, that took about 7 days and is currently curing in jars.
The other plant is also coming up on the end of it's drying period.
These buds are sticky sticky sticky. 🙂

These are the last pictures just before they were chopped.
EDIT: I hate how the picture resolution is handled on the "thumbnail" presented in these threads. Click on the picture, then click on it again to get the full-size, clear resolution.

0612 chop cola

0612 chop cola2

0612 chop cola4

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Looks super proper. Nice work dude. How do you like your nutes? I've done aurora innovations' roots organic line, and a friend runs nectar for the gods with good success. Considering switching from emerald harvest to an organic food line, just a little concerned about running it through my irrigation and not getting clogged.

Heywood

Heywood

Looks super proper. Nice work dude. How do you like your nutes? I've done aurora innovations' roots organic line, and a friend runs nectar for the gods with good success. Considering switching from emerald harvest to an organic food line, just a little concerned about running it through my irrigation and not getting clogged.

The liquid Mission Organics line is all I have ever used as far as the nutes, so I don't really have anything to compare them against. Although in my few previous grows, I only used their Veg and Bloom nutes. This time I used those, plus their Boost the last 4 weeks. As you know this strain doesn't grow huge buds, but they were definitely tight. They weren't heavy, but they were dense. I will post a pic of some of the trimmed buds pretty soon. The colors are awesome.

And just a shout out to all you guys that helped along the way... whether it was advice, humor, thumbs-ups, stories, pictures or otherwise... you are all appreciated!

I am skipping growing for the next few hot months but will be firing up another run probably starting in October. I will still be active in the forum though...

Observationist

Observationist

I liked emerald harvest, seemed to work and simple, got me through a grow or two

just expensive water and elements in a bottle though it seems as well.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, White Widow is a great strain to start out with. It is pretty forgiving for making mistakes... and that being my first grow, I made plenty. lol.

Almost that entire harvest I turned into hash using the dry ice method. I had a lot of fun doing that.
I rarely smoke, so I end up giving it all away. I truly just like growing.

In fact, I still have some left from my first grow. Haha. This is ummm... I guess 6 years old.
I actually had a blast making these. I used a 4 inch long piece of that PVC. A nickel fits inside that PVC perfectly.
So, a nickel on the bottom, pour in the kief, put another nickel on top and pound it down with a punch and hammer to tightly compact it.
Plus it leaves a pretty neat little impression of the features from the nickel, but it has worn off on this one after 6 years.

View attachment 1234371
That looks good. i am going to try that. i like hash and haven't had it in a while. did you use a grove bag when you did the dry ice?

Heywood

Heywood

That looks good. i am going to try that. i like hash and haven't had it in a while. did you use a grove bag when you did the dry ice?
Hi Neueregel - You are confusing Grove bags with Bubble bags.
Grove bags are for weed storage and maintaining RH.
Bubble bags are designed for sifting kief (hash) in various ways.

"BubbleBag" is a brand name, but widely used as a general term in regards to mesh bags.

The one I used is a 220 micron that fits over a 5 gallon bucket. I think it cost like $15 on Amazon.
Looks like this. This is inside out from when I last used it... hence the kief ring showing.

220 micron bag

And the label:

220 micron bag label

Top Bottom