Heywood's Frosted Altoids organic indoor soil grow

• Thread starter Heywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Ok.. they made it through the day at 82F and 58% rh and lights at 60% power without wilting or committing suicide.
Maybe you do know what you're talking aboot. I'll keep it there and see how it goes.

Thanks for "making" me do it, bud. 🤓

I don't wear this wizard hat cuz it looks good :) glad to hear they're rockin 👊

Heywood

Heywood

Things were starting to look good, then of course last night in the middle of lights-on hours, we got hit with a 6-hour power outage.
And I had watered/fed them just a few hours before that happened. So, they were sitting there in lots of wetness and humidity for several hours with lights and fans off and temps fell to 68.
Grrrrr.

I did grab two flashlights and put in the grow room, pointed at the plants about 4 hours into the power outage. Maybe they will think it was just an overcast/cloudy muggy day. Ha.

I will update in a couple days ..

Heywood

Heywood

Ok, I believe we are back on track.
Temps are 82-84 lights-on. rh 50-55.
SE5000 is currently at 60% hanging at 3 feet. I am bumping up the power 5% increments each day going forward, to probably 80%.

A couple of these got very leggy from the start. Live and learn.
I will be topping in the next few days, then flipping to 12/12 a week after that.

I see where the "Altoids" name comes from... I am starting to pick up scents of minty freshness.

Fa 0919

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ok, I believe we are back on track.
Temps are 82-84 lights-on. rh 50-55.
SE5000 is currently at 60% hanging at 3 feet. I am bumping up the power 5% increments each day going forward, to probably 80%.

A couple of these got very leggy from the start. Live and learn.
I will be topping in the next few days, then flipping to 12/12 a week after that.

I see where the "Altoids" name comes from... I am starting to pick up scents of minty freshness.

View attachment 1283771
😍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yo Heywood! How are things going at FA South when you get a chance? So far so good up here!

Heywood

Heywood

Yo Heywood! How are things going at FA South when you get a chance? So far so good up here!
Meh. Not so good for the last 2 weeks, but they're coming around again. I switched to RO water now and am giving them some micro nutrients.

They had a deficiency going and lots of edge curling. We'll see what happens..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well, they are photos so you have all the time you need to figure it out. And I have no doubt that you will! Thanks for the update and good luck!👍

Top Bottom