HG420 Refugee

• Thread starter Oatmeleon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oatmeleon

Hello!!
I was an avid member of hg420 before it shut down some time ago. Back then i was a primarily lareg scale outdoor grower who started large plants from clones and seed indoors resulting in heavily laden outdoor monsters. Now because im sick of the risk, poison ivy, chiggers, ticks and overall sketchiness, I have started growing indoors.
I have one harvest under my belt already. Strains were : Doc's Mp5k, Nirvana Master Kush, and Seedism Tastebud (Og Kushx Jack H I believe). That grow didnt turn out so well yielding only 2 1/2 ounces from 4 plants in a 3x3 scrog. I severely lost yield because of temps in the 100's!! But now my room has been outfitted with an AC unit and all is well!! Im 4 Weeks into flowering 2 Paradise Whiteberry fem's and 3 Nirv Master Kush clones, which look excellent!! Under 400 watt hps vegged for almost 3 months, topped and tied LST style. All soil, sunshine mix, EW castings, lime, and microbes. Using Floranova series nutes...Man i could go on about my veg room etc. but im rambling...And that's what making grow threads are for!!

Oat~:sun2:

L

Lucy Diamond

Welcome Oat!New here myself and also used to hang a bit at HG420.Never did find out what happened to them....I was hoping the site would come back up but it never did.

We'll see ya around!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Welcome fellow refugee!! Love the name. ~RB~

H

HerbalTea

I'd like to see summa that Master Kush ya got goin' on Oat, so I'm lookin' forward to your threads. Have some here too, though I haven't popped any yet.

You'll find all us ol' refugees scattered all over the place...;) Welcome to the farm.

O

Oatmeleon

Thanks for the warm Welcome everyone, this place rocks. Good to see some fellow refugees!!

swampthing

swampthing

Damn I miss HG420, and doc Chronic’s old seedbank. Doesn’t look the same now a daze. His Troublemaker was fire

Top Bottom