Hi all, I am new to the forum. I found this site searching for information on the 1974 Cannibasaurus Rex TM Earth Works bong.

• Thread starter Wannie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wannie

I saw messages regarding the 1974 Cannibasaurus Rex TM Earth Works bong. However, I lost the forum when I went to register. I saw it in blue, Silver, and a rust color in the forum. I would love to be a part of the forum. My common law husband passed away and I found it in the closet.
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa 2
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa 3
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa 4
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa 5
Hi all i am new to the forum i found this site searching for information on the 1974 cannibasa 6

SSgrower

SSgrower

I have a King's Pipe hand blown but that elephant bong is rare looking, Welcome to the Farm,SSgrower

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

I saw messages regarding the 1974 Cannibasaurus Rex TM Earth Works bong. However, I lost the forum when I went to register. I saw it in blue, Silver, and a rust color in the forum. I would love to be a part of the forum. My common law husband passed away and I found it in the closet.View attachment 1319884View attachment 1319885View attachment 1319886View attachment 1319887View attachment 1319889View attachment 1319890
Haven’t seen one of those in years!! My best friend had the elephant and he had a king cobra. Totally forgot about them until I saw 👀 this post ✌️😊💚

Homesteader

Homesteader

Sorry for your loss Wannie! Did you find any info on your bong? Are you going to learn to grow so you can fill it and try it out?

Top Bottom