Hi does anybody knows whats this?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi i posted a few photos of bruce banner #3 it is a cross of ghost og x strawberry disel, im not professional grower i do it in my cabinet with maylar but i cant tell whats the levels of rh or ppm as am still waiting to be delivred but im buyg water from the shop as they have up to 10 ppm with 7. 0 ph i use plant magic cal mag 0.5 per 1l of water, ghe flora grow micro bloom in ratio 1x1x1 7 ml per 10 l of water and reduce ph with the ph down to 6.0, i grow in coco without perlite, watering once daily with feed and every 3 weeks i flush with plain water water always about 23 to 24 celsus icheck with thermometer, i check coco temperature is usually 22 degres it hasnt stopt on growth but im curus whath going on with the fan leaves? It is only on fan leaves the bottom till half plant less of it higher but i think it setting off just none at the top fan leaves, i was doing lst (bending) and also i noticed little redding on few stems at most on fan leaves.

Hi does anybody knows whats this
Hi does anybody knows whats this 2
Hi does anybody knows whats this 3
Hi does anybody knows whats this 4
Hi does anybody knows whats this 5
Hi does anybody knows whats this 6
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Looks very fed and happy, almost too much maybe? Whenever I see curled down leaves with spots next to the veins like that I think mites first and just pull those leaves if they old and on the bottom ..and watch to see if it spreads.

Playersed

Playersed

Thanks for quick reply i watch them and tommorow i will take those leaves off im still waiting for canna cure but once it comes i give her extra protection

Osog

Osog

The droopy leaves can be overwatered or underwatered. You would know. And the spots can be if your nutes got on leaves during watering. Light can burn them.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

High N, low Ca and Mg
Water coco with fertilizer every time until final flush, never water coco with straight water until it's done growing. Never let coco dry completely, water it when it's still damp.

Playersed

Playersed

High N, low Ca and Mg
Water coco with fertilizer every time until final flush, never water coco with straight water until it's done growing. Never let coco dry completely, water it when it's still damp.
I always do solution for watering just every 3 weeks for one day i was flushing, should i skip one day flushes and just flush at the end?

IhatePM

IhatePM

I was looking today for bugs just sometimes i noticed wery tiny red and white dots im not sure whats that i just took it off the seaves and it seem to not coming back but underleaves are all clear it was only at the top of leaves
Them tiny red dots could be mites. I would buy a 100x hand scope and some forbid . Probably get away with a dunk or 2.

Playersed

Playersed

Water to runoff you want runoff of about 10-20% capture the runoff and test it. I think you will find the ppm high.
Im still waiting for tds meter was meant to be delivered 4 weeks ago.. Be ouse of that i use botteled water as its up to 10 ppm and im reduceing ph to 6.0 usually, those leaves some of them keep getting worse i noticed 6 fan leaves like this, the one i pictured is the worst one as well, should i cut them off?

IMG 20201018 165829
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

The damage you see on leaves happens weeks before under the dirt. Leave the leaves, it's just your plant using them as food because it wasn't getting enough calcium and/or magnesium.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Under watering in coco can cause nute lockout and make your plants look like they have a deficiency and toxicity at the same time. Saturate the media fully when you water, feed every watering and keep the media moist.

Playersed

Playersed

Under watering in coco can cause nute lockout and make your plants look like they have a deficiency and toxicity at the same time. Saturate the media fully when you water, feed every watering and keep the media moist.
I maght was under watering before, i fill the pot with water to run off about 10 % now it takes about a day for it to dry (not fully but most) i will be adding extra cal mag as well with feeding from now the directions was 0.5 to 1.0 ml per 1 l of water, every time i water i feed them at the same time

Top Bottom