Hi everyone! First grow

• Thread starter Zedh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zedh

Zedh

I will take some more leave pics of mine tomorrow after work when I do my gardening.
That looks identical to a lot of the other affected leaves of mine

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

No other plants for me either, just few leaves on original plant from seed, clones have done terrible with that plant. Rest of my plants are fine, it's just the 1 green crack
Noticed few more leaves coming in like that 2 by buds, itll be out of flower in few weeks & I'll just germ another of those seeds & see if it does same thing

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

After I germ another seed, I'll know more if its virus or genetic or nutrient related but that'll be a couple months probably

Zedh

Zedh

The seeds i am growing are tweed 'bakerstreet' says indica.
Its strange how it seems to affect just one half of the leaf mostly.
Here are some other pics.

20200407 213539
20200407 213522
20200407 213510
20200407 213446
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

The seeds i am growing are tweed 'bakerstreet' says indica.
Its strange how it seems to affect just one half of the leaf mostly.
Here are some other pics.
I have only had 10 leaves or less like that on 1 plant at random spots with only part of leaves affected. I'm inclined to go with variegated genetics vs TMV but I dont really know for sure. As long as it's not contagious or harmful I'm not worried about it too much. If chlorophyll not in parts of leaves I can see why they would twist & die if variegated but I've not had any real experience with this. I can almost guarantee that mine is not environment or nutrient, if it was then I would think it would have more of a pattern or affect more than 1 plant in 30 instead of the complete randomness that the leaves are showing

Top Bottom