Hi everyone, lost soul checking in

• Thread starter Mudballs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
I'm a southern US based grower, mostly outdoors. Absolutely disgusted by politics and some of the hate i'm seeing spread on forums and social media so still trying to find a home.
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

i wont go and spam up some grow journals immediately, i have plenty of pics and some current grows going but im on a slow burn life. be blessed, see you around.
thnx
Mud

TSD

TSD

Welcome to the Farm! Most folks on here are positive and knowledgeable... you'll get a few big egos or the occasional bad apple... but all-around it's a great community of people united by our love of gardening and ganja. 😁

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
I have a question, as I'm virgin new to thcfarmer...i see images on profiles. We can post images on our profiles?

TSD

TSD

I have a question, as I'm virgin new to thcfarmer...i see images on profiles. We can post images on our profiles?
You can pick your profile image and you can post stuff under the social tab to the left, and it also keeps the photos you post throughout the forum visible to others... I think lol.

Ponky

Ponky

I'm a southern US based grower, mostly outdoors. Absolutely disgusted by politics and some of the hate i'm seeing spread on forums and social media so still trying to find a home.

i wont go and spam up some grow journals immediately, i have plenty of pics and some current grows going but im on a slow burn life. be blessed, see you around.
thnx
Mud
Post whatever you want man. Share your grow journals and pics. S'all good man. People like it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

thnx
Mud
Welcome you can’t get to much further south than me . Lol been a great week sunny and 85 everyday !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm. No politics, great community, plenty of information to hopefully learn some new tricks and lots of new and old growers alike to help when you can.

Hooefully you find it a welcoming supportive place full of like minded ppl. This community is amazing once you settle in.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Thought maybe i should put up some images to back up some of the stuff I'm posting.

Typical outdoor mound style i use.
20220420 192148 copy 1209x1612

Bunch of strains flowering with light dep.
20220421 063320 copy 1612x1209

2 males I'm working with.
20220414 144228 copy 1612x1209

Zpotato

Zpotato

thnx
Mud
Heh @Mudballs see it this way: you survived RIU

Top Bottom