Hi everyone, lost soul checking in

• Thread starter Mudballs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
I am everywhere looking for sane people. Just won a Mars Hydro light and 4x4 tent on autoflower site yesterday so i am really happy
Ill check in there until the 25th for those 2 contests but other than that i wash my hands of that place. I want those herbie seeds and anesia seeds. Also congrats on big win!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

@Mudballs

There's a couple of strains from Anesia Seeds I would like to try, but they're out of stock where I shop. Any USA based online distributors that you know of that carries Anesia? Just curious because unless I order from Europe I can't find them. I've ordered from Herbies before. I had some crushed seeds. They did replace them once I sent them pictures. I have not ordered from them since.

I just placed an order with North Atlantic Seed Company about an hr ago. No rush on Anesia as I won't be ordering seeds again until next fall, but their "Strawberry Tree" sounds fantastic.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
@Mudballs

There's a couple of strains from Anesia Seeds I would like to try, but they're out of stock where I shop. Any USA based online distributors that you know of that carries Anesia? Just curious because unless I order from Europe I can't find them. I've ordered from Herbies before. I had some crushed seeds. They did replace them once I sent them pictures. I have not ordered from them since.

I just placed an order with North Atlantic Seed Company about an hr ago. No rush on Anesia as I won't be ordering seeds again until next fall, but their "Strawberry Tree" sounds fantastic.
No im sorry i cant say i know of any, but i have one friend i can check with and get back to you. Once i started really pollen chucking i sort of stopped with seed banks.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
@Mudballs

Nope, no US based distributors for Anesia.UK has them tho.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It's all good. I don't have the space to allow serious breeding. I use female seeds about 90% of the time. I'm interested in what others have done with their breeding programs. It's a craft that takes time and effort. If you're interested in seeing what others think of your creations, I'd be willing to run a few in one of my tents. I'm just a hobby grower living in a legal state.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
It's all good. I don't have the space to allow serious breeding. I use female seeds about 90% of the time. I'm interested in what others have done with their breeding programs. It's a craft that takes time and effort. If you're interested in seeing what others think of your creations, I'd be willing to run a few in one of my tents. I'm just a hobby grower living in a legal state.
I am humbled and thankful! I do have something I'm working, a sativa, that will be my first actual named strain. I'll get you some seeds but they'll be regs. I have exp. with silver thiosulfate to create fems, but i found it's not really something i like doing. We can cross that bridge when we get to it...maybe by late fall early winter.

Last edited:
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Sounds good. I have regulars in my collection. Last run I ran Lemon Sunrise https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Lemon_Sunrise/Irie_Genetics/ . I also have some fruity pebbles og regs I'll be running eventually.
I'm more of nature boy personality, so im gonna take this line to f5,f6, then just cross mom and dad to make seeds....backcrosses are cool too but not something i would rely on to produce seeds for others...bx is just a tool to get me to the end stabilized mom/pop. Great chat!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m running Anesia’s Future One. So far it’s a full three weeks quicker than it should be. Anesia says nine to ten weeks, the other person I know growing it says nine to eleven, I am just going into week seven and she is ripening like crazy. I also expected a much larger plant but this one is sure showing it’s Indica parentage. A bit confused,but let you know the end results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom