Hi everyone! New looking for seed guidance.

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I just saw where they sell seeds on ebay now. Is amazon next? Walmart seeds?

Dothraki

Dothraki

I went ahead and ordered Humboldt Seed Co Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I plan to pop 3 and hope one survives through harvest time lol. I’ll be doing my research but sure there’s a lot I can screw up.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

View attachment 1178723 Sounds like you want to check out the Humbolt catalogue. Maybe find strawberry dream. Or something else that's good. I personally have had mixed luck getting seeds.
I can vouche for these, the one I have in flower is super fruity smelling and absolutely covered in trichs

Dothraki

Dothraki

I can vouche for these, the one I have in flower is super fruity smelling and absolutely covered in trichs
I couldn’t find strawberry dream...but I did see Stoopid Fruits and added it to my list. Strawberry Dream sounds like a killer combo. I remember the original Strawberry Cough and how amazing it was. Sadly seems to have disappeared over the years. And of course, certain Blue Dreams I consider the best Swiss Army knife strain, great for every occasion. I can only imagine what they’d be like bred together...like a super hazy blue dream with extra lift maybe?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Or strawberry lemonade from barneysb
I couldn’t find strawberry dream...but I did see Stoopid Fruits and added it to my list. Strawberry Dream sounds like a killer combo. I remember the original Strawberry Cough and how amazing it was. Sadly seems to have disappeared over the years. And of course, certain Blue Dreams I consider the best Swiss Army knife strain, great for every occasion. I can only imagine what they’d be like bred together...like a super hazy blue dream with extra lift mayt

I couldn’t find strawberry dream...but I did see Stoopid Fruits and added it to my list. Strawberry Dream sounds like a killer combo. I remember the original Strawberry Cough and how amazing it was. Sadly seems to have disappeared over the years. And of course, certain Blue Dreams I consider the best Swiss Army knife strain, great for every occasion. I can only imagine what they’d be like bred together...like a super hazy blue dream with extra lift maybe?
Another strain I have going you might like is strawberry lemonade from Barney's ( strawberry cough x lemon og the one I have has monster lime green danky smelling buds and that sounds like a delicous combo the blue dream would bring the yeild that's for sure...

Growinginil

Growinginil

Well you think deciding what strain to grow is difficult, just wait till you are near harvest! Deciding when to harvest is the hard part! 😂 I love seedman! They have access to the top breeders in Europe and breed themselves. Bergman ( ilgm ) just rips off other breeders. Hell I can do that! I like to have a few different strains on each grow to help get through all the strains I have to grow! Only thing I don’t like about seedman is the month it takes to get your product. The freebies they throw in are usually their breeds and have been awesome!

Dothraki

Dothraki

Another strain I have going you might like is strawberry lemonade from Barney's ( strawberry cough x lemon og the one I have has monster lime green danky smelling buds and that sounds like a delicous combo the blue dream would bring the yeild that's for sure...
Yes! That sounds delicious and amazing!

Well you think deciding what strain to grow is difficult, just wait till you are near harvest! Deciding when to harvest is the hard part! 😂 I love seedman! They have access to the top breeders in Europe and breed themselves. Bergman ( ilgm ) just rips off other breeders. Hell I can do that! I like to have a few different strains on each grow to help get through all the strains I have to grow! Only thing I don’t like about seedman is the month it takes to get your product. The freebies they throw in are usually their breeds and have been awesome!
well if I make it that far where it’s something worth harvesting....that’ll be a good dilemma to have haha!

I was actually wondering if you can grow different strains under the same light. What if one needs adjustment for height or temp or something? Is that a thing or am I overthinking it?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Yes! That sounds delicious and amazing!

well if I make it that far where it’s something worth harvesting....that’ll be a good dilemma to have haha!

I was actually wondering if you can grow different strains under the same light. What if one needs adjustment for height or temp or something? Is that a thing or am I overthinking it?
Use a scrog and plan it out before hand based on how much the strain your growing stretches, I run all my fat sativas on the outside and fill the middle with my indicas works out and this way you can maximize your light efficiency

Dothraki

Dothraki

Use a scrog and plan it out before hand based on how much the strain your growing stretches, I run all my fat sativas on the outside and fill the middle with my indicas works out and this way you can maximize your light efficiency
Great idea, thanks! I ordered some Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Humboldt seed co and they are sending me 3 Lemon Grass seeds too. I was debating trying 2 Pineapple and 1 lemongrass...but if nutrient requirements are different I dunno...hell I haven’t even figured out if hydro might be worth trying over soil. Decisions decisions lol.

Top Bottom