Hi Everyone

• Thread starter Demortis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Demortis

Hi guys.
I am a electrician / automation tech / old school grower. I left the industry and hobby after many good growing years to take away the risk and stigma of growing and smoking around my new born and at the time 3 year old. Also where I was working was remote at best and everyone in the town I went to knew everyone in town so for me it was a simple choice. Now with the Canadian Law change and the taking over of the old family farm I am able to pull my head out of the sand and stop hiding the fact I like to grow and I like my smoke. So I hope I can help in the electrical forums and if you need help in any form of your grow that deals with electricity lets chat :)

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hi guys.
I am a electrician / automation tech / old school grower. I left the industry and hobby after many good growing years to take away the risk and stigma of growing and smoking around my new born and at the time 3 year old. Also where I was working was remote at best and everyone in the town I went to knew everyone in town so for me it was a simple choice. Now with the Canadian Law change and the taking over of the old family farm I am able to pull my head out of the sand and stop hiding the fact I like to grow and I like my smoke. So I hope I can help in the electrical forums and if you need help in any form of your grow that deals with electricity lets chat :)

Welcome to the Farm! I'm a plumber. Great place and you'll learn a lot here. I have. Enjoy.

Top Bottom