Hi everyone

• Thread starter Triniyrdgrowr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Hi guys, new grower and member to the site. I live in the Caribbean and grow outdoors, don't ph or do any form of soil testing. I grow in 5 gallon buckets and in feed bags. I feed with 12-12-17 during veg along with aloe and neem root drenches. During flower I feed with 4-10-40 and flush final 2 weeks of flower.
Can you guys give me some criticism on my harvests to date?

Hi everyone
Hi everyone 2
Hi everyone 3
Hi everyone 4
Hi everyone 5
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Do you train your plants at all to maximize yield?

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Do you train your plants at all to maximize yield?
I use lst and topping on all my plants except for three. My current grow has two untopped and untrained plants( wedding cake and Kong) everything else is topped and trained

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

So you must get bumper weights growing in the ideal climate? How big do your plants get?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
pretty! welcome! all here are great, very helpful and got some good plant sense! good photography, i like the depth of field, the subject matter makes it even better!

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

So you must get bumper weights growing in the ideal climate? How big do your plants get?

In 5 gallon containers I can average a 3 foot or 4 foot plant. In the feed bags I can bring in a 7 or 8 footer yielding on average 1 lb 4 oz.
The gorilla glue I grew yielded 13 oz in a 5 gallon. Hoping to exceed my previous harvests with a Skywalker kush I have planted directly in the ground

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Start fishing now throw all your heads and gut. Whole fish if you can. You could end up well exceeding those numbers. I heard there was lots of growing going on there now with the economy

Oz160

Oz160

I’m new too. My last season outdoors, bummer. Just installed a 4x4 gorilla tent as I can no longer grow outside. I have one gold leaf and a peyote gorilla.

outside I have gold leaf and a kiwi 2 pounder.

growing in super soil. I’ve topped but hesitant to use the net and freaked out by supercropping. Any suggestions?
8DE34ECA F40B 4227 82C4 FB96B778A387

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Whole fish in the planting hole? Or do I let it ferment in water? I've heard about fish heads in the planting hole for tomatoes from an old school farmer guy. I wonder if it's the same sort of idea
Start fishing now throw all your heads and gut. Whole fish if you can. You could end up well exceeding those numbers. I heard there was lots of growing going on there now with the economy

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

I’m new too. My last season outdoors, bummer. Just installed a 4x4 gorilla tent as I can no longer grow outside. I have one gold leaf and a peyote gorilla.

outside I have gold leaf and a kiwi 2 pounder.

growing in super soil. I’ve topped but hesitant to use the net and freaked out by supercropping. Any suggestions?
View attachment 1098699
Dont be freaked out by supercropping. It's an amazing technique. You can also try the bushman chiropractic technique if you're afraid of damage to your tree. That's a lovely plant. Let's discuss hot weather growing techniques and issues whenever you feel like it

Oz160

Oz160

Dont be freaked out by supercropping. It's an amazing technique. You can also try the bushman chiropractic technique if you're afraid of damage to your tree. That's a lovely plant. Let's discuss hot weather growing techniques and issues whenever you feel like it
Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yes I checked out kushman on YouTube and was horrified lol. The weather in Melbourne has been very mild this season and lots of rain. The kiwi just went off right from the start and I’ve pruned it twice since the initial topping fk knows how tall it would have got without trimming let alone the size of the colas.
our government has cracked down on seed imports so I can’t order from overseas now, even stealth delivery ffs.
Talking about hot weather, are you growing outdoors or a hot grow room like I seem to have as it’s summertime here, well autumn now?

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yes I checked out kushman on YouTube and was horrified lol. The weather in Melbourne has been very mild this season and lots of rain. The kiwi just went off right from the start and I’ve pruned it twice since the initial topping fk knows how tall it would have got without trimming let alone the size of the colas.
our government has cracked down on seed imports so I can’t order from overseas now, even stealth delivery ffs.
Talking about hot weather, are you growing outdoors or a hot grow room like I seem to have as it’s summertime here, well autumn now?
Outdoors all year round. Even in the rainy season. Myriad of pests and humidity issues where I am though so I always have my work cut out for me. Similar issue with seed imports but I live in a very corrupt country so I can still purchase from reliable sources locally, that's the only plus side

Top Bottom