Hi, Farmers! I have a question!

• Thread starter Treefa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treefa

Treefa

I have 2 plants Auto strain, 20/4 light schedule. Feed with FF trio. Week 8 on schedule. Provide 25% Nutes. Marshydro Lights 600w led. The other 3 100w led cree+.
My 1st plant continue to get sick not sure why? Please provide some insight?
Hi farmers i have a question
Hi farmers i have a question 2

My
Hi farmers i have a question 4
Hi farmers i have a question 4
2nd plant is doing just fine.
Hi farmers i have a question 3

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What kind of soil are you in and what are your watering habits?

Treefa

Treefa

Is that a reveged plant?
What’s different between the two?
Looked like one in fab pot whats the other in?
Both same age. Both are in fab pots. Both are bagged seeds. Started Nov 13 from seeds. The sick is grown in fabric grow tent. Happy one is grown in DIY Cardboard tent.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Should i stop using the one with 6% Nitrogen. And continue using the other 2
I would stop feeding them all together and use water only for a while. How long? Your plants will tell you if you watch the new growth. Also, both plants show signs of over-feeding. One just happens to be worse than the other. That dark green color of the leaves isn't the healthy green you're looking for.

Treefa

Treefa

I would stop feeding them all together and use water only for a while. How long? Your plants will tell you if you watch the new growth. Also, both plants show signs of over-feeding. One just happens to be worse than the other. That dark green color of the leaves isn't the healthy green you're looking for.
Understandable!! Ok i did just use plain water this week. Which was 2 watering. So use plain water until new flowers show?

This is a lil confusing...

Treefa

Treefa

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the tips.

P.S. DO i trim off more fan leaves?

4plant

4plant

Water with plain water ph’ed to 6.0 and check the runoff ec.
That soil is super hot, I’m having some stress with a few young plants in 50~50 mix pro mix~ ffof and checked runoff at 2.4 ec today. I’ve added no nutes at all.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Understandable!! Ok i did just use plain water this week. Which was 2 watering. So use plain water until new flowers show?

This is a lil confusing...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the tips.

P.S. DO i trim off more fan leaves?

I am not the guy who does a lot of trimming of fan leaves. I remove dead/dying leaves. I remove the very bottom branches, but other than that I leave the leaves alone.

However, there are other's here who will swear by their de-foilating methods. I'm just not one of those guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom