Hi folks this is my 1st attempt at a grow.6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies. Lst topping defoliation & scrog. 1st day of week 6 of flower.

• Thread starter Maximus1st
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Hi folks this is my 1st attempt at a grow.6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies. Lst topping defoliation & scrog. 1st day of week 6 of flower. Canna a+ b nutrients/calmag/canna Boost accelerant.

Hi folks this is my 1st attempt at a grow6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies lst toppi
Hi folks this is my 1st attempt at a grow6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies lst toppi
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies.colas thickening and the stinks of bubblegum fruity smell also the strawberry akheil smell also strong stinking and thickening up of colas every day.3 weeks remains . Can’t wait I’m excited lol

Top Bottom