Hi From Sunny Uk

• Thread starter JGreenGiant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JGreenGiant

Hi all!

Im new here I generally grow in soil these days. I propagate clones usually, under a 2' T5 4 tube hood, veg is a 400w dual spec and I have a 2m wide x 1m deep and 2m tall cupboard I built into a corner where i run 2 x 600w dual spec and usually do 8 in total thats 4 under each light alternating on a monthly basis so each tray of 4 comes out each month. Only just got this setup running so nothing to report yet! ;)

Currently have 7 x UGOR Old Times and 1 x Barneys Critical kush (only 5 out of 20 popped) Although new to here and current setup new, been doing this since 92 so know the score.....I have tried many systems along the years and have full circled back to soil/batmix.

G gnome

G gnome

Hi all!

Im new here I generally grow in soil these days. I propagate clones usually, under a 2' T5 4 tube hood, veg is a 400w dual spec and I have a 2m wide x 1m deep and 2m tall cupboard I built into a corner where i run 2 x 600w dual spec and usually do 8 in total thats 4 under each light alternating on a monthly basis so each tray of 4 comes out each month. Only just got this setup running so nothing to report yet! ;)

Currently have 7 x UGOR Old Times and 1 x Barneys Critical kush (only 5 out of 20 popped) Although new to here and current setup new, been doing this since 92 so know the score.....I have tried many systems along the years and have full circled back to soil/batmix.
Welcome to the farm pal.
Plenty o uk growers here....u shud check out the "uk awesome members and growers thread" its all banter but we have a lot of fun

J

JGreenGiant

Welcome to the farm pal.
Plenty o uk growers here....u shud check out the "uk awesome members and growers thread" its all banter but we have a lot of fun
I gave that thread a try you mentioned, but I didnt really fit in. They all seem to suck this one guys dick! ........oh hang on a minute.........Its YOOOOOOOOOOOOU! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: (Emoticons for limonene) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

william76

william76

Are u going to make a better uk thread?without riff raff,lol,wot did u expect,we would hav helped u achieve decent yield,how dyu think half us learned?by listening to people with experience,not people like this other guy here who advises people on things he hasnt done,crazy,hang in there,once uv been here a little bit things will change,76

J

JGreenGiant

Are u going to make a better uk thread?without riff raff,lol,wot did u expect,we would hav helped u achieve decent yield,how dyu think half us learned?by listening to people with experience,not people like this other guy here who advises people on things he hasnt done,crazy,hang in there,once uv been here a little bit things will change,76
Im hearing ya bro, but to be fair, Im happy with what I grow even if you guys find it laughable. i came over to the uk thread for the promise of lots of fun n banter in the orig invite gnome posted in this thread. I wasnt expecting it to be like a gang of sorority bitches the min the banter was returned. All I said ffs was "1.5gpw lol" not cos I was calling gnome a liar cos Im happy with my 0.5gpw as its pretty much all my set up and paranoia allows. i dont wanna add aircon and co2. So I said 1.5gpw lol, cos Id be pissing myself if I hit 1 gpw though Im not striving for it. I live a comfortable life and my bills are paid. Thats really enough for me. Sorry when gnome posted the earlier invite I honestly went over there for the fun n banter not the sorority bitch, you only been here two weeks gf, how dare you bitch my sista bitch, kinda bs...Infact got a bit much. Banters cool but that was fucked up shit!

J

JGreenGiant

Im hearing ya bro, but to be fair, Im happy with what I grow even if you guys find it laughable. i came over to the uk thread for the promise of lots of fun n banter in the orig invite gnome posted in this thread. I wasnt expecting it to be like a gang of sorority bitches the min the banter was returned. All I said ffs was "1.5gpw lol" not cos I was calling gnome a liar cos Im happy with my 0.5gpw as its pretty much all my set up and paranoia allows. i dont wanna add aircon and co2. So I said 1.5gpw lol, cos Id be pissing myself if I hit 1 gpw though Im not striving for it. I live a comfortable life and my bills are paid. Thats really enough for me. Sorry when gnome posted the earlier invite I honestly went over there for the fun n banter not the sorority bitch, you only been here two weeks gf, how dare you bitch my sista bitch, kinda bs...Infact got a bit much. Banters cool but that was fucked up shit!
Infact the way you all jumped in, I think your periods musta started syncing! :cry::cry::cry:

Chronicz420

Chronicz420

Hi all!

Hello mate also from the UK i am currently growing Auto#1 and 60 Day Lemon Also some Northern Lights :) GOOD TO SEE some UK Members

J

JGreenGiant

Yeah haha u didn't fit in at all....ur gag reflex ruined it for me
Congrats on your new found status as a staff member/mod.....here I go drowning in my own tears ago! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::opps:

Top Bottom