Hi from Washington

• Thread starter SylviaLynn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SylviaLynn

I'm 65, been using pot since I was a teenager. I've never grown though. Hey, now it's legal. Amazing. So, I'm just about to start my first grow. I have a 2x2x4 tent in my closet. There's a cheap but hopefully decent 1000w Chinese LED full spectrum for lighting. I have Green Crack Auto from Crop King that I haven't planted just yet. The plan is to get the ventilation system in place. My 21 yo daughter and I share the room and added humidity and smell could be a problem. I have FF Light Warrior and FFOF for soil. I would really prefer this to be as easy and inexpensive as possible. How much fiddling with nutes will I have to do with this soil or mix? Any suggestions for ventilation? Humidity and mold are definite issues in the PNW.

I don't need a huge harvest, but I'd like enough to be able to experiment with some things like added herbs to jazz up terpenes. I have lots of knowledge of various things I can pull together like soap, herbology, science in general.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Excellent, welcome, you found a good place to learn and find friends you have not met yet along the way.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Welcome to the farm! It’s a great site, with lots of friendly experienced growers that love to help. Good luck with your first grow, you’ll be helped along the way✌🏼

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Soil is easiest, no feeding, just water.
Coco is for hydroponics, lots of mixing and measuring.

Start with these:

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Watering COCO

Top Bottom