Hi guys anybody have a clue whats going on here w all the pistals in veg stage under 18 6

• Thread starter Ivobg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ivobg

Ivobg

Hi I have this clone that's split in the middle and lately its just got way too many white pistals which I've had on one side since I cloned her but the other side of it was pretty clear til.about a couple weeks ago, her mom wasn't really like that, her mom flowered after the lights went 12 n 12 so not sure whats up here

Hi guys anybody have a clue whats going on here w all the pistals in veg stage under 18 6
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Plant looks stressed and confused. Needs more light.

Can you get a better pic that is not pixelated when you zoom in?

Heywood

Heywood

Also, the way I read your opening statement, you cut this clone from the mother while it was already in flower, right?

Ivobg

Ivobg

Also, the way I read your opening statement, you cut this clone from the mother while it was already in flower, right?
Yea I think she was i dont remember but may be like 1st or 2nd week in flowering

Ivobg

Ivobg

Plant looks stressed and confused. Needs more light.

Can you get a better pic that is not pixelated when you zoom in?
For a better pic ill have to wait til the lights go back on tonight, and may be does need more light, I have it w a bunch others w the same light intensity and they are doing fine but I could turn it up a few % and see how it reacts

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yea I think she was i dont remember but may be like 1st or 2nd week in flowering
This is your issue, @Heywood nailed it.

One a mama has all those female hormones raging you can't clone them and expect them to veg properly. You can force them to reveg, they get a little fugly but folks do it all the time.

Ivobg

Ivobg

This is your issue, @Heywood nailed it.

One a mama has all those female hormones raging you can't clone them and expect them to veg properly. You can force them to reveg, they get a little fugly but folks do it all the time.
Ohh ok well that actually makes a lot of sense now

Ivobg

Ivobg

For a better pic ill have to wait til the lights go back on tonight, and may be does need more light, I have it w a bunch others w the same light intensity and they are doing fine but I could turn it up a few % and see how it reacts
Hi good morning, I just snapped a few extra pics of the pistally one I have so hope these are better, she is surrounded by others so its a bit hard to see

20220523 071026
20220523 071042
20220523 071055
20220523 071102
Top Bottom