Hi guys due to laaxed cannabis laws I've decided to grow 1 plant.

• Thread starter SlickGreenThumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlickGreenThumbs

SlickGreenThumbs

So yeah 7th of may she was 2 inches tall it's been a charm to care for no trouble bar some dew mould after I fed her honey. (Don't ask) a spray of diluted apple cider vinegar cleared right away. It's I'd say 3 weeks into flower I go a real bang of lovely weed this morning when I went to wake them up and put them out our back for 12 hours. My back gets a full sunrise and set. My question tho is how long do I have left till I even start seeing nugs been grown oh it's a mystery seed. It's either stardawg strawberry kush or mimosa .could any of you tell by the pics
Hi guys due to laaxed cannabis laws ive decided to grow 1 plant
Hi guys due to laaxed cannabis laws ive decided to grow 1 plant 2
Hi guys due to laaxed cannabis laws ive decided to grow 1 plant 3

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So yeah 7th of may she was 2 inches tall it's been a charm to care for no trouble bar some dew mould after I fed her honey. (Don't ask) a spray of diluted apple cider vinegar cleared right away. It's I'd say 3 weeks into flower I go a real bang of lovely weed this morning when I went to wake them up and put them out our back for 12 hours. My back gets a full sunrise and set. My question tho is how long do I have left till I even start seeing nugs been grown oh it's a mystery seed. It's either stardawg strawberry kush or mimosa .could any of you tell by the picsView attachment 1268189View attachment 1268190View attachment 1268191
Hi, welcome to the farm. They've just started to bloom I'd guess your just under week 3 of flower...6 - 7 more weeks, you could start giving her bloom nutes to bump up her flowers size. She looks healthy so you've been doing something right & she looks good just don't let her get more than 12 hrs of light or she'll re-veg and no light leaks when shes in the dark or you'll get hermies..aka seeded buds.

SlickGreenThumbs

SlickGreenThumbs

Hi, welcome to the farm. They've just started to bloom I'd guess your just under week 3 of flower...6 - 7 more weeks, you could start giving her bloom nutes to bump up her flowers size. She looks healthy so you've been doing something right & she looks good just don't let her get more than 12 hrs of light or she'll re-veg and no light leaks when shes in the dark or you'll get hermies..aka seeded buds.
I'm using bio bloom guy in the indoor gardening centre swears it's perfect for what I need. Funnily enough taking it out of the dark room this morning man the smell a weed was thiiiiick in the air lol.

SlickGreenThumbs

SlickGreenThumbs

I feel like I'll be in a state of disbelief when I e finally trimmed and cured it and I'll be sitting there with hopefully a nice bit of weed I grew myself. I tell ya god is good my man he sure is.

All I asked for was a safe healthy grow and so far so good.

Top Bottom