Hi guys, just starting my 1st grow. Royal gorilla autoflower. 1 5 weeks old now but looking yellow rather than green. Using Canna coco medium and 600

• Thread starter 2fine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2fine

2fine

That's what they sent me when I bought full kit, tent,light etc. 😳😳😳

2fine

2fine

In coco, I never give straight water. I use calmag only when they are very young or a low dose of nutrients but either way after a few days they get a low dose of nutrients and will never get a fresh water flush. ph of 6.5 is a little high, keep in mind coco coir isnt soil so your looking for a hydroponic ph range. I'd do some more reading on coco coir. Also checking your medium PH will get you into problems, I suggest ph the nutrient solution only and dont worry about runoff/medium ph. It looks good enough to me in the picture though maybe a little small for 1.5 weeks.
Thanks buddy, have have them a feed of nutrients there so hope will see a bit of growth and a bit more green in colour. Appreciate your help👌

2fine

2fine

Thanks buddy, have have them a feed of nutrients there so hope will see a bit of growth and a bit more green in colour. Appreciate your help👌
Looking a lot healthier now guys, may have lost a few valuable grow days but the girls definitely look happier now with the nutrients 🤞😊 I'm a happy girl now too lol😊 Will get a few pics up later.

2fine

2fine

I have 4 unknown strains in my grow tent also, have got a few seeds in the smoke I got so planted them and put them on my window, will have to wait and hope I can spot any males, my 1st time growing so hopefully you guys will keep me right😉

2fine

2fine

I have 4 unknown strains in my grow tent also, have got a few seeds in the smoke I got so planted them and put them on my window, will have to wait and hope I can spot any males, my 1st time growing so hopefully you guys will keep me right😉

20200417 214952
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Doing ok so far could you take the pic of your seedling without the light on it gives us a better idea of where your at . Regards OD .

LuckySeedCo

LuckySeedCo

Looking good, if your in coco coir it looks a little dry but it's hard to tell from picture. Try watering daily if your not already and watering multiple times a day if the roots are set

2fine

2fine

Can you spray water on the leaves when the 600w hps light is on or will it burn the leaves?

Latest posts

Top Bottom