Hi guys, my 1st grow. I have 3 little royal gorillas just 1.5 weeks old, they look a bit yellow all over. I'm using canna coco medium, 600w hps light?

• Thread starter 2fine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I think it’s the light. I notice my HPS (the yellow colored light) causes my
Fan leaves to turn yellow as well. I think it is because the light can actually be move further away from the plant and it is causing the yellowing from the plant. Metal halide might have a better reaction with your plants. The yellowing may also be from needing some nitrogen.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Some pics would help size of grow area , sounds like its hungry as Cannadizz stated .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
All good now after feeding the girls some nutrients 🤞
without the grow light on in natural light if possible it has put on some size nice . Sorry I should of been clearer .

2fine

2fine

Hi all, I'm using canna Coco natural medium and canna part A&B nutrients, they are saying that's all I need though the life stage of my autoflower, is anyone else just using these only and what were your results like?

2fine

2fine

One of my girls in a smaller pot has started the flowering process so just wondering if I should be adding anything else. Watering one day feeding the next, rainwater ph between 5.5 and 6.0

2fine

2fine

I noticed a little yellow at the tips of a few of the flowering girl, what's you thoughts guys and girls?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
They look to a little over watered the leaves are recurring down and the tips yellowing is tell me that as well do you keep your grow bag up off the ground or grow space . .?

2fine

2fine

Yes, all off the ground on a wire tray to let the air under them. Pot feels light and soil is dry so watering when needed as the pots are small

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes, all off the ground on a wire tray to let the air under them. Pot feels light and soil is dry so watering when needed as the pots are small
Ok then I would flush to run off with ph correct water your water seems ok then see how it picks up you don’t want to let coco dry out .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I water till run off every time, slight run off just😳🙏
you need at least 10 % to 20 % run off just a slight bit is not enough for good drainage to occur.

Last edited:
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
They need to dry out longer between watering/feeding. It may feel "light" to you but your plants are telling you otherwise. Your plants should be reaching for the light, not drooping away from it.

2fine

2fine

Thanks for your advice guys. Humidity between 40-50% for autoflower at the flowering stage??

2fine

2fine

Will let them dry out longer between feeds then 🙏👌 so excited seeing my first sign of buds lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Will let them dry out longer between feeds then 🙏👌 so excited seeing my first sign of buds lol
Yes make sure but as said don’t let the coco dry out completely good luck keep us posted . Regards OD .

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I would go for a flush and check ppm range, it shouldn't be over 800 ec maximum 1.2. If you let the coco dry, the salt based nutrients will throw off the mediums ph like you're seeing now. If it looks overwatered in coco, its either root rot of ph lockout, you don't have rot by any means. Flushing the coco and getting some nice run off is what your plant needs going into flower. Water daily if not twice a day if possible, I don't. it's just too much work. every time you water collect runoff and throw it away. Aim for 10 % runoff of what you feed, so If I feed 1 liter, I want to see 100ml of runoff. The more you water, the less you have to water ? Meaning that if you keep the coco hydrated, runoff is going to be easy to get, but if you let the coco dry, you'll need more fertigation to get runoff. Sorry for my rant, just smoked a Kinger . All the best, coco is great, easy and forgiving, just make sure I t doesn't get dry. peace

Top Bottom