Hi guys new here any help will be appreciated

• Thread starter Chris69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris69

Chris69

Hi guys new here just wanted to add some photos of my grow ak47 autos , I don't know how to train them I just top it only, and all my grows I did with only water and I'm happy with the result,now sombody told me to use kalong and I may do that , and I have a question about my grow I think its something wrong with it ,the seeds pop last month on the 10th April that makes them 49 days ??? I use the marshydro 2000 tsl

Hi guys new here any help will be appreciated
Hi guys new here any help will be appreciated 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks to me like a watering issue... someone will pop into getcya sorted I'm sure.

Give as much details about the environment and watering practices. Big pots looks watered uneven.

Heading into a meeting so dropping this and running.

Chris69

Chris69

Hi pal, the conditions in room are natural temp is about 20 I sold my tent I had a big1 I just left them in a room now and may God help , I use only water and yes was a problem with watering them and all was shrinking of over watering but 2 weeks after I left them to see what will happened and just now looks like they are coming round

Chris69

Chris69

Looks to me like a watering issue... someone will pop into getcya sorted I'm sure.

Give as much details about the environment and watering practices. Big pots looks watered uneven.

Heading into a meeting so dropping this and running.

[URL is this OK for 49 days old ? Something strange is happening

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Do not transplant autoflowers, they look stressed and possibly overwaterd, by this time they should be well into flower, i only run autoflowers bc live in city have outdoors plants in Maine but my cuz tends them mostley, it is illegal to cultivate were im at, all i use on my autos is botanacare pro grow 1ml per USgal waterd down, for flower atami bloombastic same dose but go light. This keeps things simple, run them under blue light if possible, after watering feel how heavy the pot is and dont water again till pot is much lighter, check ph your leaves are yellowish on a few plants, in my opinion there stressed from overwatering and ph is possibly off. Temp and rh swings can stress them allso.

20201126 081247
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You temps are to cold. It looks very similar to over watering. Try to get them up to about 25-27c.

Make sure to let them dry well between watering and a cold wet rootzone makes plants look exactly as yours do. If left like that eventually its likely you will get root rot.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Personally I don't see transplant as stressful. I think if done right they thrive after.

Condition the media first... be gentle.... reduce the light for 1-3 days.... bump humidity up for the same duration and they won't skip a beat.

It's hard to give a good wet dry cycle to a small plant that isn't able to uptake enough water to keep that saturation zone from being constantly soaked. To me that's much more stressful to a plant but it can be done.

If you plant into the end pot use a taller narrower pot so you have a larger amount of media with good o2 saturation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom