Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi guys i just wanted to know how am i doing so far ?i ve been growing for 3 years but still i only have few runs done i usually do bruce banner and it takes time for flower, this one here is in 12 wks from day i flipped it ,last one was going 16 wks but that one seems to be nearly ready ,on here the pistills look 70 -80 % curled and brown , 80 - 90 % cloudy trichomes 10% clear and rest is amber, what do you think how long i got left ?

Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 2
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 3
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 4
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 5
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 6
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 7
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 8
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 9
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 10
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 11
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 12
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 13
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 14
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 15
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 16
Hi guys would you give me a little feedback here 17
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you are convinced the trichs you're talking about are on flower parts and not leaves, it's done.

I've never grown Bruce Banner, so I don't know if it keeps putting out white stigmas until you chop it.

13 to 16 weeks is a long time to flower anything. I used to do long flowering strains like that, but it just isn't worth it.

Choppr

Choppr

Are you flushing yet? I think I'd wait, you should have some fade before the chop and there is alotta dark green as @NorthernOrganics said - that last week are when they harden up - old hippie tribal knowledge "when you think theyre ready wait 2 weeks" (dont go too amber) we didnt have scopes in the old days.....

Playersed

Playersed

Looks like reveg or too much nitrogen. That's probably why you are flowering so long without ripening. What are you feeding them and are you sure it's totally dark when the lights are off?
I use ghe flora 3 part nutrients but i dont use grow last 3 weeks ( green , nitrogen) ,plant magic cal mag and plant magic platinium p/k 9/8 but it actually is 2.6/9/18 so it has a trace of nitrogen , Its completly dark at night and im on 11/13
D/N , i had a slight heat stress some time ago could it stunt growth in flower ?I read quite few things about that strain and it said that is a timie taker usually people sy around 12 weeks ,but that just what i read i havent spoke with anybody who grown that strain

Playersed

Playersed

Are you flushing yet? I think I'd wait, you should have some fade before the chop and there is alotta dark green as @NorthernOrganics said - that last week are when they harden up - old hippie tribal knowledge "when you think theyre ready wait 2 weeks" (dont go too amber) we didnt have scopes in the old days.....
No i was planing on change to ripen for few days in next 3 days and than flush for about a week ( i grow in coco ) it feels like they are hardening, all branches on bamboo stakes and in touch they really feel incredibly dense

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I think I would have taken them a week ago. I wouldn't wait any longer.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

The leaves at the top of your buds are hooked, dark green, lacking serrations, and shiny. Your sugar leaf to calyx ratio is whack, those are going to dry fluffy and light. I'm telling you, reveg or nitrogen toxicity. If you have your fertilizer in check, then you have a light leak. How many ppm are you feeding?

Madbud

Madbud

The leaves at the top of your buds are hooked, dark green, lacking serrations, and shiny. Your sugar leaf to calyx ratio is whack, those are going to dry fluffy and light. I'm telling you, reveg or nitrogen toxicity. If you have your fertilizer in check, then you have a light leak. How many ppm are you feeding?
Could be the light, the dark walls and foil aren’t very reflective either. Still make good hash.

Playersed

Playersed

Could be the light, the dark walls and foil aren’t very reflective either. Still make good hash.
Yeah i do it in warwdrobe bro... my ex broke my tent some time ago and i still havent bought any new set,

Playersed

Playersed

Allways is 6.0 - 6.1 ph and 1.8 so.etimes a bit over 2.0 ec but also once becouse of salts i had lockout like maight be a4 weeks ago ? And i fetl to be fair like those dark top leaves are just foxtails from heat issue also which i had not long after nite lockout, i had to flush that coco and once i done it she got herself back to growing, but i kinda seen the growth stunt to be fair

Playersed

Playersed

For the ppm i cant tell for sure as my meter shows me only ec ( when i press buttom to switch to ppm the meter goes off

Playersed

Playersed

Right personally i think the tops got a bit of foxtails thats possibly reason of dark leaves at the top and looking like foxtails, but its just my opinion, if you have any other reason to consider whats wrong whith her feel free im here to learn and honestly i could be wrong

Choppr

Choppr

The close up shots does like like u you added a nitrogen feed, new growth looks really green, Do you keep a garden journal(the most important tool in the shed)? you should have log entry's of your feed program day/day, wk/wk. the 8th photo from the top they look ok(ish), if trichs are cloudy chop'em, especially if you made a nutrient mistake, because they will begin to reveg.(as @NorthernOrganics said) its odd they havent hermed on you as late as they are....

Playersed

Playersed

The leaves at the top of your buds are hooked, dark green, lacking serrations, and shiny. Your sugar leaf to calyx ratio is whack, those are going to dry fluffy and light. I'm telling you, reveg or nitrogen toxicity. If you have your fertilizer in check, then you have a light leak. How many ppm are you feeding

The close up shots does like like u you added a nitrogen feed, new growth looks really green, Do you keep a garden journal(the most important tool in the shed)? you should have log entry's of your feed program day/day, wk/wk. the 8th photo from the top they look ok(ish), if trichs are cloudy chop'em, especially if you made a nutrient mistake, because they will begin to reveg.(as @NorthernOrganics said) its odd they havent hermed on you as late as they are....
I cuted off N around 4 to 5 weeks ago but i use plant magic platinium pk is 2.6/9/18 that 2.6 is nitrogen, i was useing it since week 6 of flower 0.5 ml per litre of water, im on ghe flora tri part, but im not useing green one (N grow) and i use plant magic cal mag i never used silica either and i had a heat wave here is well thats why i thought its foxtails, mean they appear right after that heat wave and that was 2 days while in tent was around 86°f inside the room for every grow i use pretty much same schedule just in that one i cuted off n 2 weeks earlier than normally i do i used to have chart but it went with grow tent when ex broke it and never made new one since ,but trust me here, i have extremly good memory for the numbers
Pk boost 0.5ml/1ltr
Ghe micro 1ml/1 ltr
Ghe bloom 1.5ml/1 ltr
Cal mag 1ml/1ltr
Its feminized seed and just now also started to stink really how its supposted to before was that sweet smell but now you can tell what it is

Top Bottom