Hi guys

• Thread starter sativabreeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sativabreeder

Hiya peeps, looks a good site, i have setup a small breeding lab in rural andalucia, the name of my company is OLD SKOOL SEEDS. I have been growing for just under 20 years and breeding for about 7 years, i have grown in most types of setup and with most mediums. i have used many types of nutes from lots of countries and from time to time i make my own organic brews. if i can help in anyway please ask...

Sativabreeder(Martin)

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

:character0110::character0110::character0110::character0110::mooning

G

Galactus

Welcome to the site.
The site is attracting some great growers so nice to have another on board.

G

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

Hiya peeps, looks a good site, i have setup a small breeding lab in rural andalucia, the name of my company is OLD SKOOL SEEDS. I have been growing for just under 20 years and breeding for about 7 years, i have grown in most types of setup and with most mediums. i have used many types of nutes from lots of countries and from time to time i make my own organic brews. if i can help in anyway please ask...

Sativabreeder(Martin)

this guy is a ripp-off :character0110: :character0110: :character0110: :mooning

T

The Argus

Glad to have you aboard the good ship thcfarmer! I'm new myself, so always interested in experienced advice!

D

Decon

Martin & Everybody Else. Hey from South US. Found this site yesterday, registered this morn., first Post. Martin, with the price of seeds, why so long in breeding your own, or did you just start a business & have been doing your own breeding for years? I've got 3 clones that has been harvested twice & into rejuving again. Cal. Orange Bud. Very nice plant. Thus far I've crossed bred Afghan/Master Kush & Cal. Orange/Master Kush. Just a couple branches, got 200 seeds or so. 50 of them are from 3 to 24 inches tall, & looking very healthy out in the sunshine. If I was to smoke, which is very rare (beer is my thing), I chose Sativa. For yield & potency, what's your favorite strain to work with? AND How many times have you rejuvenated a plant? Good Luck in your Business.

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm Sativa Breeder...Hope to see some of your seeds up for Auction....~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom