• Thread starter Xdell420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xdell420

Hi im david organic no till grower
Hi im david organic no till grower 2
Hi im david organic no till grower 3
ive been growing for about 2 years now. I also work at a legal indoor cannabis facility in Las Vegas. Just wanted to make an introduction since I’m new to forums here! If you would like to follow my Instagram my user is datfakadaviddrift

But ya here’s my recent grow that I have going rn. I have headband almost ready for harvest and I have mandarin cookies vegging rn

Currently running
Gorilla tent 4x4
Co2 enrichment
20gallon pots
Notill living organics
640w led from fluence

X

Xdell420

A lot of useful information of the trade here but most of these things I already know but I’m definitely interested in learning more here!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Welcome to the farm dude! Was about to compliment your grow before reading that your tent is not true brand name.. until you purchase an elite ass tent we cannot be friends. Good day

:D Sweet setup! I want to learn more about no till. Hope you can show me some of your tricks. Honestly tho, Despite your stupid tent (that I hate) I’m glad your here.

X

Xdell420

Welcome to the farm dude! Was about to compliment your grow before reading that your tent is not true brand name.. until you purchase an elite ass tent we cannot be friends. Good day

:D Sweet setup! I want to learn more about no till. Hope you can show me some of your tricks. Honestly tho, Despite your stupid tent (that I hate) I’m glad your here.
Hahah I love the gorilla tent it’s so convenient I’ve had others and I must say gorilla is the best

X

Xdell420

Lol I’m pretty sure mine is a legit gorilla tent but thank u!

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Welcome David, nice plants. Are you using a super soil recipe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom