Hi I am Dusty and I am working on my first Grow

• Thread starter dusty68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dusty68

dusty68

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for providing this resource. I have learned a lot. I am on my first grow (feminized critical orange punch). I started the seeds I bought from Seedsman in water on 1/1/2020 because it is now legal in Illinois to grow your own medicine. I am currently (3/21/20) in my 3rd week of flower. I will try to post a picture an keep up with this community as best I can. I work and I am very busy keeping my head above water.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for providing this resource. I have learned a lot. I am on my first grow (feminized critical orange punch). I started the seeds I bought from Seedsman in water on 1/1/2020 because it is now legal in Illinois to grow your own medicine. I am currently (3/21/20) in my 3rd week of flower. I will try to post a picture an keep up with this community as best I can. I work and I am very busy keeping my head above water.
Welcome from Michigan. Got any pics? I'm in week 3 of flowering also.

dusty68

dusty68

Thank you. Here are some of my pics, Vivosun tent, bloombeast light. I plan top be doing multiple grows and trying out new products. I love this hobby and growing my own medicine. Here are some current pictures. I guess I am having trouble loading the pics. will try later today.

View attachment IMG_8878 2.HEIC.zip View attachment IMG_8878 copy.zip View attachment IMG_8876.HEIC.zip View attachment IMG_8877.HEIC.zip
dusty68

dusty68

Need help on how to post my pictures. They don't seem to load although I can select them from browse.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Dusty, your pictures seem to be in a HEIC file format. When you have a correct image file (for windows, jpg, png, etc) you can just drag and drop from your desktop onto the message screen to insert the picture. THCFarmer most likely doesnt support heic. But, i could be wrong, im not to sure.

Also, It looks like maybe the images are in a ZIP File. You'll have to click on the zip file, unzip it, and grab the seperate image file itself and upload it to THCFarmer.

Right now i dont think they are in a correct format to upload to THCFarmer. Youll have to convert it if possible, if you have an image editor on your pc, try to open it in the image editor and resaving it as a different more common file type.

I dont know too much about HEIC.
Hopefully you have better luck getting images on here, we would LOVE to see your plants.

Welcome to the farm, and goodluck on the first grow.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
After further research, HEIC files are pretty unsupported, youre going to want to convert them. I found a website here you can convert your image files from HEIC to JPG which will be in a compatible format for THCFarmer.

You upload the photo to there, it will convert it for you, then you download the image to your PC/Phone, and RE-Upload the converted image to THCFarmer, Its a bitch, but not having your device infront of me, i have no other clue how to get your image in a compatible format.

You can check your camera settings, see if it will save the photos as a different file type.

Troubles aside, amazing first grow. It looks good!

ru knuts

ru knuts

We are at about the same stags it appears. I'm 21-22 days into flowering.
When you take pictures, turn your blurple lights off, it makes it easier on the eyes and easier for people to see problems with your grow.
IMG 20200323 152729513 HDR

Last edited:
Top Bottom