Hi I am new to this type of thing, anyway I am gorilla grower in the UK. I have done a number of these however some have gone well but some not so....

• Thread starter JordyCana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JordyCana

JordyCana

Hi I am new to this type of thing, anyway I am gorilla grower in the UK. I have done a number of these however some have gone well but some not so....to prevent any problems I need the advice of you worldly folks. I have grow at varying stages, the pictures are of couple of main buds on northern lights, how long do you reckon is needed for cropping. The pistil's are starting to brown/orange, trichome's look mostly clear. It has been flowering for 5 1/2 weeks now, I would say 2 more weeks should be good. Your thoughts and advise high appreciated.

Hi i am new to this type of thing anyway i am gorilla grower in the uk i have done a number of
Hi i am new to this type of thing anyway i am gorilla grower in the uk i have done a number of
DoctorGreenThumb1

DoctorGreenThumb1

Looking good…. I gorilla grow to ive got Mazar on the go. Have you ever had your bud grow then a little stem grows a bud opens up to let more buds come through ive never seen this happen before maybe it’s the bud juice I’m using… have you any idea my friend…. Greetings from uk 🇬🇧

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Growing gorillas or guerilla or gorilla glue ?
The silverback male is impressive but i guess you grow guerilla style.

Words do matter.
Good luck !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hi I am new to this type of thing, anyway I am gorilla grower in the UK. I have done a number of these however some have gone well but some not so....to prevent any problems I need the advice of you worldly folks. I have grow at varying stages, the pictures are of couple of main buds on northern lights, how long do you reckon is needed for cropping. The pistil's are starting to brown/orange, trichome's look mostly clear. It has been flowering for 5 1/2 weeks now, I would say 2 more weeks should be good. Your thoughts and advise high appreciated.
Yeah you need at least 2 weeks to finish, probably more.

william76

william76

It's an auto yeah?,ull need another 4 ot 5 weeks yet,good luck,76

Top Bottom