Hi I need help with my seedlings

• Thread starter Ghost47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghost47

Ghost47

I recently planted 4 seedlings they all have been doing great I just transferred them up to a bigger pot I used the same soil for all and I also got them wet before moving them over and 3 of them seem to be doing great but 1 of them isn't the leafs are starting to fold up on it almost like a taco I've got a small fan circulating the air it's not directly on them or nothing and the box they are in is open on top and it stays around 76-80°F so I know it's not heat stress what else could it be??? Oh and on a side note I only know the genetics of 1 plant the rest are complete randoms I was wanting to see if y'all could help me figure out what kind they are like Hybrid, Sativa or Indica or ruderalis ect. I think 1 is a indica because of the thick leafs but I'm not sure to be honest. The first 2 pics is the one I'm having problems with the last few pics are the ones I'm trying to see what kind they are.

Hi i need help with my seedlings
Hi i need help with my seedlings 2
Hi i need help with my seedlings 3
Hi i need help with my seedlings 4
Hi i need help with my seedlings 5
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I don't see anything there to freak out about. Especially since they are potentially different strains. Even plants of the same strain will grow differently sometimes. Expect to see some significant differences when growing multiple strains.

If you could take some pictures without the purple light, we could get a better idea perhaps. For now: Don't Panic!

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

I think this is a light issue my friend. How close and at what power are the lights to your plants?

Ghost47

Ghost47

The lights are 60watts total LED blue and red Spectrum and they are about 4in away from lights maybe 3in I think it's around 120-200 umols that it's putting out

Ghost47

Ghost47

I don't see anything there to freak out about. Especially since they are potentially different strains. Even plants of the same strain will grow differently sometimes. Expect to see some significant differences when growing multiple strains.

If you could take some pictures without the purple light, we could get a better idea perhaps. For now: Don't Panic!
Okay yeah I figured they would all get different results but I just transplanted up to a bigger pot yesterday and it didn't look like that then today it's all folding up like a taco so I wasn't sure but let me get that pic real quick

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

Try moving your lights up a little. When plants get too much light intensity they will start pointing up, like they're praying, towards the light. Try going higher or dimming the light and see if it works for you?

Reference:

Ghost47

Ghost47

Thank you I moved them up a few inches farther and I adjusted my fan better because it was blowing directly on them and it was causing my temp to drop to 70-72° F but since I've did that they straightened back out and look kinda normal oh and does anyone know what breeds or kinds these are like Hybrid or indica or sativa I wasn't sure figured y'all would know better than me

Latest posts

Top Bottom