Hi I'm 5 wks into my 1st grow- White Widow *Auto

• Thread starter 1stWidow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stWidow

1stWidow

Hi I'm brand new here. Week 5 of my first grow. White Widow autoflowers (seedsman). I've got just 2 girls in my DIY tent, under a Mars hydro TS 1000. I always ph to 6, following the directions but it half strength of Fox Farms 3 pack. Using happy frog + 30% perlite. Some LST and I've
defoliated a few leaves that are covering ot touching the ground but I feel like I have sooo many leaves. Last training was 4 days ago and It's filling in nicely. Just started seeing her converting to flower 2 days ago. At this point I read you don't want to do much training or defoliation unless necessary, especially since it's an auto. I'd love to hear any thoughts you guys might have.

Hi im 5 wks into my 1st grow  white widow auto
Hi im 5 wks into my 1st grow  white widow auto 2
BunnyAnd.Ducky

BunnyAnd.Ducky

Looks amazing for a veteran.
You're killin it for a first time in a diy tent with ff nutes.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looks good to me. Don’t be afraid to take a leaf here and there when covering bud sites. Auto or not I always defoliate some.
Mr.G

Nhooterville

Nhooterville

Hi I'm brand new here. Week 5 of my first grow. White Widow autoflowers (seedsman). I've got just 2 girls in my DIY tent, under a Mars hydro TS 1000. I always ph to 6, following the directions but it half strength of Fox Farms 3 pack. Using happy frog + 30% perlite. Some LST and I've
defoliated a few leaves that are covering ot touching the ground but I feel like I have sooo many leaves. Last training was 4 days ago and It's filling in nicely. Just started seeing her converting to flower 2 days ago. At this point I read you don't want to do much training or defoliation unless necessary, especially since it's an auto. I'd love to hear any thoughts you guys might have.
Newbie here. How old were they when you introduced nutes?

Cypress66

Cypress66

How are you doing and how are your plants? Only just seen the post apologies for being late peace ✌️

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
So it's alright to snip during flowering?
Yes, it's ok to snip a few leaves (I pick them) off, correct. IMO, you want to be selective, and only good in some situations, but certainly it can open up more budding sites if it's well timed, and good choices are made.

Your really in the driver seat there, lots of twisty going on... IMO, I would dial it back a tad. I like to push them, but your really pushing them IMO.
What's your runoff pH and ppm looking like, and what's your pH, ppm, EC going in...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You giving all 3 of the 3 pack right now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom