Hi just curious about pre flowers

• Thread starter bog123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bog123

My plant is showing signs of pistils however the white bits what ever you call them haven't yet began to form IV been adviced that these "pre flowers" only decide to show once light schedule has been changed to 12/12 I have gone on to transition to 12/12 about 3 days ago when should I start to see pre flowers forming?

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

My plant is showing signs of pistils however the white bits what ever you call them haven't yet began to form IV been adviced that these "pre flowers" only decide to show once light schedule has been changed to 12/12 I have gone on to transition to 12/12 about 3 days ago when should I start to see pre flowers forming?
Right around 10 days or so after switching to a 12/12 light schedule.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The white bits are the pistils [actually stigmas] you say you see signs of.

Plants have preflowers if they're mature enough to flower, regardless of the light timing. When you see flowers after flipping, they're the real thing.

GoatSmoker

GoatSmoker

Showing sex right now it sounds like you’re still a few weeks from actually flowering

Top Bottom