Hi just ordered some Dutch passion

• Thread starter Smokingdapiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

dutch passion blueberry is multiple award winning good choice
edit: the pheno you are gonna grow and the pheno another grew wont be the same..yes blueberry by dutch passion is probably somewhat stable but another breeders selling you blueberry probably selling you something completely different and f1. all just names in the end for these hybrids

S

Smokingdapiff

dutch passion blueberry is multiple award winning good choice
edit: the pheno you are gonna grow and the pheno another grew wont be the same..yes blueberry by dutch passion is probably somewhat stable but another breeders selling you blueberry probably selling you something completely different and f1. all just names in the end for these hybrids
Thanks for the reply! I heard it can be a pain the backside to grow. I ordered them direct from Dutch passion so hopefully they will be. Have you ever grown it if so how was it thanks

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Thanks for the reply! I heard it can be a pain the backside to grow. I ordered them direct from Dutch passion so hopefully they will be. Have you ever grown it if so how was it thanks
would think that it would be all sorts of resistant to issues by now.its been with them since the 70's

freezeland2

freezeland2

I grew Blueberry a few times 12 or 13 years ago. I grew them in a ebb&flow and got the seeds from the Attitude seed bank. Breeder was Dutch Passion as I remember. One of the plants grew a cola that was literally the size of a pineapple. I used a pineapple next to the bud as a comparison in a pic I took of it to send to a friend in California. It was impressive as hell looking but rotted out in the end. Haven’t grown anymore since. Not because I wouldn’t. I just got my CC hacked after that seed order from the Attitude. Just moved on to other strains and seed banks. Good luck with your grow.

Bushbandit

Bushbandit

It would be over 15 years since I grew Dutch Passion Blueberry ,at the time it was taking The High Times cannabis cup in Amsterdam by storm,
Middle range harvest and potency,but packed with fruity flavours

Top Bottom