Hi My Name Is Justin Im New To The Growing Scene And I Need Help

• Thread starter justinG456
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justinG456

justinG456

here it is lol anyways my questions are what should I do to help her also can anyone tell me the name of my strain of bud lol it would mean a lot

Hi my name is justin im new to the growing scene and i need help
Hi my name is justin im new to the growing scene and i need help 2
Hi my name is justin im new to the growing scene and i need help 3
Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Hello and welcome to the site.you have to load your pictures directly to the site using the "upload a file" buttton while you are making your post.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
here it is lol anyways my questions are what should I do to help her also can anyone tell me the name of my strain of bud lol it would mean a lot
How about "hippy armpits" if it has a Bo odor, or you could go with "citrus litterbox" if it's a more fruity strain. Those are the two best names I could think of at the moment.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Greetings. No one can legitimately guess a strain by looking at a young plant. Maybe after the buds are ready to harvest someone might think the plant characteristics may resemble a certain strain.
To improve your nice looking plants you want to put them in the biggest pot or biggest hole you can get away with. The next best thing is to type search "how to grow weed" because there is easy to access information that can quickly get you to speed.

justinG456

justinG456

thank you so much its great to hear that the only form of feed ive been using is bat guano miracle grow and fish meal and the fish meal is in liquid form and smells horrible n is brown looks like a pile of liquid shit put ina blender lol:party1::smoking::cool:

below frigid

below frigid

I would forgo the Miracle grow if it was me. Looks like everything else you have is organic why mix in the chemicals?

justinG456

justinG456

well my dad showed me that he used miraclegro a few years back so I decided to use it I honestly didn't know theyre were chemicals in it lol also if it rains the day before can I use the fish meal to feed them the next day

justinG456

justinG456

the very bottom leaves are starting to turn yellow n shake off

SpiderK

SpiderK

it looks like the hazeA male or the original girl scout from the fam'.......

SpiderK

SpiderK

it looks really good. do not feed it much but if its in the sun all day the black pot will warm up and thats not good for the root zone ...

so keep the bottom shaded a bit. try giving water every three days maybe a cup or two. and get the entire surface wet when u water them.

only give them nutrients every ten days. so water, wait, water, wait then feed some mixture of basic fert'

justinG456

justinG456

here are some new photos of my little ones..... :party1::smoking: would love to hear n see what you think. thanks :cool:

PTDC0124
PTDC0123
PTDC0125
PTDC0126
PTDC0128
PTDC0129

Latest posts

Top Bottom