Hi My Name Is Justin Im New To The Growing Scene And I Need Help

• Thread starter justinG456
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strangeone

Strangeone

It would be hard to tell you what strain they are, but they look indica dominate for sure...and as what to feed them hmmmm there are so many different ferts on the market today, but I keep it simple..i use Jack's 20-20-20 through veg..and Jack's bloom booster 10-30-20 for bloom...hope this helps, And happy growing.

justinG456

justinG456

thank you for the info I really appreciate it a lot and its good and awesome to see growers work together thank you again

justinG456

justinG456

thank you for the ifo I shall buy all these products you have shown me n hope n pray that flowering will start soon cause its july lol

Homesteader

Homesteader

You are going to want to separate the two plants into two pots. The roots will eventually become to entangled and restrict both plants. Use a pencil to separate the tangle or just cull the smaller of the two.

justinG456

justinG456

thank you gravekat im in NC and I need to know the supplies I need to help my plant I am growing outdoors

justinG456

justinG456

[QUOTE="strain is norcal catpiss x alaskan thunderfuck crossed w strawberry cough x fruity pebbles. (what kinda feed and other products should I use to grow outdoors im in NC

Leew421

Leew421

It's bag seed. I suggest a book on growing and then ask what you don't understand or for tips and tricks. The book will give you a good start

justinG456

justinG456

im growing outside n I dont have the money to buy lights lol :smoking: I have a basement how much would it cost for me to build a hydroponics set or lights

Latest posts

Top Bottom