Hi.....need advice

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

Hi,
This is my first time grow. This is Ruth, I've got them in a greenhouse. I came home today and notice a few small holes and these little brown spots. Any advice would be helpful.

Hineed advice
Hineed advice 2

View attachment attachments.zip
S

StarLord PQ

Well I took a magnifying glass and and otoscope. I couldn't find anything but the damage dang sure looks like thrips. I did move her down to the other end of the greenhouse when i found the leaves like that. I'll keep an eye on her, I didn't see any new damage.

Thanks for all the great help.
If i need future help where is the best place to post?

S

StarLord PQ

Well I took a magnifying glass and and otoscope. I couldn't find anything but the damage dang sure looks like thrips. I did move her down to the other end of the greenhouse when i found the leaves like that. I'll keep an eye on her, I didn't see any new damage.

Thanks for all the great help.
If i need future help where is the best place to post?
NVM i found it :)

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
NVM i found it :)
Different pests are treated with different products. The current state of your garden (flowering VS Vegging) will also determine which products you should/shouldn't try. I know it's easier to ask for advice, which is fine, but there is also a TON of info on this site that covers just about every bug or pest out there. bugs can affect everyone, so it's good that you are keeping your eyes open for possible problems. Keep up the good work!

S

StarLord PQ

Just want to say thanks for all the help. I got a jewelers eye and still can't see the little shits. So I order some Spinosad to take care of them.

Ruth 42619

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Need better pics, but that doesnt look like thrips damage to me. Thrips leave what looks like tiny, miniature slug trails on the leaf surface.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Need better pics, but that doesnt look like thrips damage to me. Thrips leave what looks like tiny, miniature slug trails on the leaf surface.
Agree, that's what I thought when I saw that last picture, those look more like holes? Need a good picture of the whole plant

Last edited:
S

StarLord PQ

Pictures to come......get the new phone fired up tomorrow :)
I bought some Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad Concentrate and it seems to be working....no new damage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom