Hi need help on how to trim this plant

• Thread starter ImaGrowThemPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

So I have this 5 day old flowering stage. was wondering if i should trim them? but im having doubts because i might damage some bud sites which i do not know where. lol can you help and teach me pls?
Hi need help on how to trim this plant
Hi need help on how to trim this plant 2
Hi need help on how to trim this plant 3
Hi need help on how to trim this plant 4
Hi need help on how to trim this plant 5

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Do not trim. Trimming will cut off bud sites at this time. Just low stress train her threw the scrog net as she stretches to the light. Keep her on Nitrogen until she stops stretching and buds are forming then ease into flowering mix. Plant looks good don't change anything.
Make sure she is getting a little cal mag. Don't over do it.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

Do not trim. Trimming will cut off bud sites at this time. Just low stress train her threw the scrog net as she stretches to the light. Keep her on Nitrogen until she stops stretching and buds are forming then ease into flowering mix. Plant looks good don't change anything.
Make sure she is getting a little cal mag. Don't over do it.
Got it thanks! i notice some leafs are overlapping should I let them or should i defoliate a little?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

You really don’t have a lot of foliage to worry about.

Give it good light, spread things out and keep under the net.

You’ll get bud sites at most junctions or nodes.

If light is an issue just remember that anything 10” below the canopy won’t really grow any bigger. You can trim that away so energy goes to the top 10”. Lollipoping. If that’s what you’re looking for. 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom