Hi New Grower from IL

• Thread starter SeedyScene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeedyScene

SeedyScene

Supporter
Hi All, I am a new member to this forum. I've been using cannabis for 40 years. I am a "med patient" in IL. I use it for my c-PTSD. After all of these years, I've decided to grow my own. I have chosen coco coir as my growing medium and I am using CANNA nutrients along with Recharge brand microbials, Southern AG fungicide & some a Cal-Mg supplement. I am using HLG 350R LED for a 2 x 4 tent. I am using CANNA's prebuffered coco and tap H20 with a ppm of 150 / EC 300. Trying to keep it as simple as possible. I am growing Ethos Genetics' Pluto auto, which is an OG Kush variety. Here are my plants at Day 18.

I look forward to learning and sharing!

Hi new grower from il
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi All, I am a new member to this forum. I've been using cannabis for 40 years. I am a "med patient" in IL. I use it for my c-PTSD. After all of these years, I've decided to grow my own. I have chosen coco coir as my growing medium and I am using CANNA nutrients along with Recharge brand microbials, Southern AG fungicide & some a Cal-Mg supplement. I am using HLG 350R LED for a 2 x 4 tent. I am using CANNA's prebuffered coco and tap H20 with a ppm of 150 / EC 300. Trying to keep it as simple as possible. I am growing Ethos Genetics' Pluto auto, which is an OG Kush variety. Here are my plants at Day 18.

I look forward to learning and sharing!
Greetings! Nice looking grow. Hell we might be neighbors 👍🏻. Good to see you are growing your own. I know I could not afford these dispensary prices.

S

sshortguy1

I just started looking at the plants since I started growing my weed " LEGALLY " b/c my wife owns nurseries & don't want them jeopardized, so I had to apply for a license & gotten approved to see how others are doing some look really nice, some not so good, but my wife told me you can't take their advice to heart b/c some are envious & vindictive, I laughed it off b/c I said they won't be getting any help by me b/c of those reasons, others know what I'm talking about & the only advice I can give someone is to start reading books by your favorite growers, etc, mine's big Ed Rosenthal, he has gotten me out of a lot of jams back in the early 90s, if you're serious about growing you'll have to learn the basics of horticulture which I learned in tech school but didn't know I will be growing this,lol

Top Bottom