Hi, newb here

• Thread starter D2theork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D2theork

D2theork

Stopping by to say hi. Im a newish grower and trying to make edibles work for me. Learing to cook with cannabis and learning all parts of the plants. Like to be as natural as possible when making things but sometimes ain't nobody got time for that. So anyway here I am. Pic is of very first harvest off first plant ever, did a wet trim. This was not good bud, it was practice buds. It only gets for 20 minutes and then bust. I sprinkle it in my other stuff. Makes it a little more fun at first.
Tokes mah goats

Hi newb here
Badchoice

Badchoice

Stopping by to say hi. Im a newish grower and trying to make edibles work for me. Learing to cook with cannabis and learning all parts of the plants. Like to be as natural as possible when making things but sometimes ain't nobody got time for that. So anyway here I am. Pic is of very first harvest off first plant ever, did a wet trim. This was not good bud, it was practice buds. It only gets for 20 minutes and then bust. I sprinkle it in my other stuff. Makes it a little more fun at first.
Tokes mah goats
@amekins i would bet she can lend you ideas and etc

amekins

amekins

Tokes mah goats
Hello there! I infuse coconut oil with trim, stems, seedy bud, whatnot, and then use that in preparing candy or baked goods or savory foods. If I can help, I’m glad to!

Top Bottom