Hi-tech drob flower only (HYDRO)

• Thread starter pom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pom

Let's just hope this upload works. I am going to try 4 and see what happens maybe they will have to be reduced or something. This is just to illistrate the set up and some of the building of this drob it is 66h x 48w x 24d solid metal 20 ga It has 4 41/2 in fans 2 intake offsite sides of the bottom 1/3 of cab and 2 4 1/2 exahust fans on oppsite sides of the top 1/3 of cab

P

pom

That was so easy I will just have to try this again, so as the story goes on you will notice that there are quite a few changes in the design of this drob the first couple of months. I think I have it now. But here goes another chapter this whole story is only a couple of monts old I will throw in a bud shot of them now so no one will leave thinking this is a sprout and a nubee show.!!!

P

pom

Wow I just love the way this site lets you upload all the pics you want to, I have plenty. I think you can see how this drob was built It has a water farms hydro systum fully modified with sub pumps so to keep the water circulating through all the buckets. a little further down the road you can see how I have had to improvise to keep up with the explosive growth number put up by using hydro methods. and I am a beginner first timer to be exact. It is a little hard to tell just what is going on here but what just happened was I started out with 18 palnts in 5 buckets to start in less than a month I had to cut them down and take clones becaue I had allready out grown my space and after 2 weeks on 12/12 there was no end to the streach so now the grow will go on from here with the clones from the oraginal violator kush and pukka skunk

P

pom

Well as the story goes on now I changed my set-up a little this started over a month ago and Now I have 11 clones in 6 buckets. they all had roots in less than 2 weeks. Even the woody stalks from the top. The clones were taken from plants that had been sexed and were all in late stage pre-flower if you noticed I had to make and install an (SCOG) to keep the budding clones in check at this time they are about 1 or 2 week into 12/12

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn man, you have all the bells and whistles kickin....One tent fully loaded please...hehe

Great show maing...

What if you set that control reservoir outside the tent and tossed your other two waterfarms in there for an eight site?, no since wastin all that space with a big bucket of water. You may also risk higher res. temps which can be a bitch to correct without purgin that whole bitch out. I am thinkin about doin this same thing with some ebb& gro buckets so I have been brainstormin different config. versital shit these buckets

Tex

P

pom

Hey Texas Kid

I wanted to do that and make it a real stelth type thing but then I hooked it up to the central A/C unit and also the one end of the tube is not as bright. Right now there are 50w per sqft and next grow I am going to put another 400w in the other ent of the cool tube and run a M/H on that one so as to fill the intire spectrum. And also if you look it is not a tent but a steel cabinet and at 20ga steel it almost killed me cutting all the fan holes and the A/C and Carbon Filter vent were 6in they were even worse. Over the next day or so I will finish this up to the point the plants are at right now which is about 35days

P

pom

Well thought it only fair that I have went through all these pics and still no recent up to date bud shots, Not wanting to dissapoint here a few, The camara is not the best for close up so you wont be able to see all the sugar on the leaves and buds. But these violators and pukka skunk plants are so stoney that with out a big carbon filter you could never get away with growing in a house. These are right at the half way point, 35 days 12/12 and already the buds are rock hard and sticky, sooo smelly!!! These seeds were a little pricy and then with the starting over half way in and having to take clones and start again, I am more than happy!!! This has to be some stank herb. Just check the price of pukka and barneys seeds It looks like you just may get what you paid for

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice lookin ladies...I love those seed packs, friggin stylish...

I am goin to try and remote mount the control reservoir out side a 2x4 Hydrohut with the 8 site up inside and a couple 600watters in aircooled hoods. I think I will kick the co2 since i can set the hoods up as through flow from outside to outside without co-ingaling with the air in the tent. Stealth is not as big a concern for me so I can fans outside and all.

If ya do another one in a steel cabinet, borrow a Greenlee steel punch from an electrician, it makes it way easy to pop any size hole ya want provided they have the die for it.

Passion baby!!

Tex

P

pom

Hey Tex Kid

Gotta just love these drobs. Eventhough this is my first try it just keeps getting better, although it started out a bit slow not the buds are hard as rocks and growing bigger by the day.

DAY37 12/12
PH 5.8
EC 2.38 letting go down for the next two weeks until flush time
CO2 1200PPM FOR 4 HRS 2 X EACH DAY
RH 48%
MAX HI TEMP 78
MAX LOW TEMP 59

P

pom

It is tough to get any kind of quailty pics, the area is so small and when the lights go out it is hard to point and shoot when you can't see anything. And everyone knows what HPS pics look like. But this is the best I can do with a kocak camara. I wish I could just give an idea of just how many buds are in there and there are just as many under the (SCROG) net. The violator kush is some of the best that I have smoked in years. Can't wait till it is ripe, it has been several months since I have had any. It is almost time 3 weeks maybe 4

P

pom

Sorry guys, Fishing here has been so good that posting has been the last thing on my mind. I the past 3 days I have caught 11 red fish up to 30 lbs. There to big to keep but some real monsters to reel in, what fun. And speaking of fun my bud are now close to 40 day old and man are they stat to smell and get sugar all over them If you happen to bump into one it puts a real smell on you. So let me not keep you waiting here are the numbers and then the shots
PH5.8 PPM1900 E/C2.57 CO2 1200PPM FOR 3 HOURS 3 TIMES EACH DAY MAX HI TEMP 77 MAX LOW 69 RH 48%

P

pom

Guess it has been a week or so since I last posted lets see if anyone can see any changes it is close to 50 days flower now
PH 5.8
EC 2.0
CO2 1200 PPM 2 TIMES EACH DAY FOR 4 HOURS EACH
R/H 44 TO 51%
MAX TEMP 77
MAX LOW 58
IT IS A GOOD THING I HAVE A LARGE CARBON FILTER BECAUSE IT WOULD SMELL UP A STORM IF NOT JUST TOUCHING A BUD AND THEY ARE SO STICKY AND SMELLY YOU HAVE TO WASH YOU HANDS STRIGHT AWAY. PROBABLY ANOTHER 20 DAYS OR SO TRACHS ARE STILL CLEAR AND NO SINGS OF CHANGING YET. ENOUGH WITH THE BABBLE HERE ARE SOME RECENT PICS

006 300x225
001 300x225
P

pom

just a few more last ones were around day 45 these are at around day 50 now

P

pom

Before I was shit caned off another site, for some un-know reason, one of the moderators sent me some seeds. They are calling them KILLER SKUNK. I was going to do a test grow however now that I am blogging on this site I will just do it here. These seeds are not for sale yet but a couple of test grows in the UK were done with great results. So before long I will start posting those pics as well. They are a few weeks old and I am getting ready to take some cuttings. From the pics I saw they are a indica oridgenal blueberry with a unknown skunk They sure looked blue and sugarey lets hope they come out well. Out of the twenty seeds sent to me 12 made it past the royal mail crushing machines. I have 4 growing and they were let stand in a jar of banana peals for 2 1/2 weeks before planting should be all feamales lets hope.

P

pom

DAY 53
PH 5.7
EC2.0
CO2 2 X EACH DAY 1200 PPM FOR 4 HRS
RH 45%
TEMP MAX HI 77
MAX LOW 61
Few more bud shots of the kush, watching every day seems like they almost stand still but the pic don't lie. they are still I think a couple of weeks away

B

bluegrass

Great Job, I tell you what the leaves on that strain are wild man! Love it!

P

pom

Hey BLUEGRASS:
Glad you stopped by, yea those leaves are almost plastic looking. I am starting a 2 week reduction in nuets so they won't be looking like this much longer I would imagine. Still running BC products bloom boost and awesome blossoms sugar daddy with a tad of b1 thrive alive red. the ppm has been brought down to 1480 as of today. had been as high as 2100 or ec value of 2.44 After 2 weeks will change the water and just run r/o for the remainder of the grow. (flushing) I did smoke some the other day putting in my co2 tank broke off a small bud couple of joints WOW!!! some of the most potaint smoke I think I have ever smoked.

P

pom

DAY 55
PH 6.O
PPM1300 NUETS
EC 2.13
CO2 1200PPM X8HRS EACH DAY
MAX HI TEMP 77
MAX LOW 59
RH45%

Today I could finally see some coloration in the trachs on the buds at least the very top ones on the violator kush (WHAT A STINKER) it will have you sticky if you even brush against it. Looks like the SCROG was the ticket have been able to keep the height to undre 30 inches and even under the net there are buds to the top of the pots. I don't think I should have any problems with mold or rott with the R/H so low this cab has just about provin it self of the first grow After smoking some of the bottom buds from under the net and wow it was real stoney. The seeds came from Barneys and said they were 22%THC Seems a little hard to think any thing could be that high but it is not the kind of stuff you want to smoke durning the day!!

Top Bottom