HI there! I am the creator of OBAMANATOR.

• Thread starter NEWworldseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

New World Seeds is in Traverse city Michigan. I have been a breeder or seeds guy for nearly 3 decades now. We offer some of the best genetic strains avaliable. I started using some of the forums to warn people that the CANADIAN HEMP CO is selling fake Obamanator seeds and CREMA seeds. The first release to the public ever for Obamanator was on 11-01-12. CHC claims to have aquired it on 2-21-12 but thats not humanily possible! CREMA(sweet relief) has never been released to the public in any form at any time ever! They are asking outrages amounts of $$$ for the fake seeds! The Canadian Hemp co has zero integrity and are screwing over breeders and growers world wide! Beware of the scam artist Canadian Hemp Co!!!!!

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

New World Seeds is in Traverse city Michigan. I have been a breeder or seeds guy for nearly 3 decades now. We offer some of the best genetic strains avaliable. I started using some of the forums to warn people that the CANADIAN HEMP CO is selling fake Obamanator seeds and CREMA seeds. The first release to the public ever for Obamanator was on 11-01-12. CHC claims to have aquired it on 2-21-12 but thats not humanily possible! CREMA(sweet relief) has never been released to the public in any form at any time ever! They are asking outrages amounts of $$$ for the fake seeds! The Canadian Hemp co has zero integrity and are screwing over breeders and growers world wide! Beware of the scam artist Canadian Hemp Co!!!!!

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

Located in Traverse city mi. We have over 30 years experience. Our strains were created from some of the worlds finest genetics. Primarily comprised from land race and IBL genetics. True and tested over decades. We carry OBAMANATOR(1st place HT cup winner), CREMA (3rd place HT), CPL (3rd ht), Northern Hash Plant, Michigan Bud, and Great White Buffalo. Our goal is to get into your hands our strains and prolong our genetics into the future for upcoming generations and current farmers alike. Watch out for scam artist we have never outsourced or ever will outsource our strains! Our strains have everytrhing it takes to satisfy from the begginer to the most experienced famers! NWS are 100% original/exclusive and always organic. I am looking forward to hearing from other breeders and growers alike. Have fun from NWS.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey welcome to the farm. if you don't mind me asking, what is the obamanator? thanks in advance.

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

hey welcome to the farm. if you don't mind me asking, what is the obamanator? thanks in advance.
Hi there. It is displayed in HT issue medical marijuana winter 2011-2012. It is a combo of pure hawiian sativa and land race Kenyan sativa. I made it around 10 years ago. The name was just a joke on all the BS about Obama. Thanks for asking!

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool and thanks for responding.

i am not familiar with HT in any way, i believe i've only seen one issue a few yrs back and that's it. i have no clue what this x was until you posted this thread but would love to it in action.
will you be bringing these x's of yours to the masses?

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

We are open for bussiness in Traverse city michigan 4 days per wk. for the time being in person only. Be careful canadian hemp co and others are scaming people claiming to have our stock.

K

kolah

It might be good weed, but a bad name. IMO course.

I think there was a a time when many breeder/s though Obama was a cool name for a weed strain after he was elected and stated he'd back off of fed intervention and the state weed laws. But we all know that was another lie.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome to the farm and i'm assuming that being a pure land race sativa hybrid that its a 14-16 week strain but i will pull that issue of high times out as I have them all, unfortunately you can not copy right strains maybe one day. But until then you will always have rip off's , how many companies sell white widow beside ajran made all the strain's anyway....lol

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

Welcome to the farm and i'm assuming that being a pure land race sativa hybrid that its a 14-16 week strain but i will pull that issue of high times out as I have them all, unfortunately you can not copy right strains maybe one day. But until then you will always have rip off's , how many companies sell white widow beside ajran made all the strain's anyway....lol
It is one thing for some one or company to knock off another companies strains but it is entirely the lowest screw you scam to claim to have a strain that has never been released. Canadian hemp co is claiming to have CREMA from New World Seeds thats not even possible the strain has never been released to the public in any form. I am not down with knock offs but what can you do? I feel those who just make crap up to scam growers and users alike is the highest form of total disrespect to all user and the community at large. I feel for Ajran he has been bootlegged endlessly! I am a big fan of several of his strains. His stock was very difficult to come by back in the day! Obamanator actually takes about 12 weeks. I spent years in the selective process narrowing down the harvest time and hieght. In other words making the strain desirable for indoor farmers. Thanks for the welcome.

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

It might be good weed, but a bad name. IMO course.

I think there was a a time when many breeder/s though Obama was a cool name for a weed strain after he was elected and stated he'd back off of fed intervention and the state weed laws. But we all know that was another lie.
I see your point. His stance has helped out the medical users community here in Michigan but it would be nice to see some real changes in the laws. The name was ment as a joke but I regret it has distracted from the actual plant or strain. I guess we could ask ourselves what would John Lennon do.

K

kolah

Yeah, I hear ya there. You can always rename it..much like Shantibaba and his associates have done to many of their strains....and for good reason I believe. i.e After everyone and their sister grew out his infamous White Widow and then renamed it or just flat out called it THEIR White Widow, Shanti then changed his to Black Widow. I think he has done this to almost all his old skool strains.

I avoid some strains because of their names and I am attracted to others which sound pleasing to me.. I won't grow anything with God in the name, nothing with regards to satan, evil shit or overly aggressive violent descriptions... and honestly I would not consider growing out a plant named Obamanator...or any other strain attached to a politico figurehead. I don't dig cutesy names or some strain names where the breeder tries to ride the coatails of someone or something.But hey that's just me and my neurotic tendencies. :

I am not trying to be harsh but only expressing my honesty. And I am sure there are many Obama supporters who love your strain. :)

sidenote: I love Arjan's work but IMO and as of late he has gotten a bit big-headed. He still puts out killerweed. I am a big fan of DJ Short and I like the fact that almost all his strains are inbred to a point that have his signature bred into them (ie the odd crinkled leaves, big hollow stems,clear high, etc) They is really no denying DJ's workings.

Good Luck out there, lots of competition and plenty of room for everyone. :)

NEWworldseeds

NEWworldseeds

Yeah, I hear ya there. You can always rename it..much like Shantibaba and his associates have done to many of their strains....and for good reason I believe. i.e After everyone and their sister grew out his infamous White Widow and then renamed it or just flat out called it THEIR White Widow, Shanti then changed his to Black Widow. I think he has done this to almost all his old skool strains.

I avoid some strains because of their names and I am attracted to others which sound pleasing to me.. I won't grow anything with God in the name, nothing with regards to satan, evil shit or overly aggressive violent descriptions... and honestly I would not consider growing out a plant named Obamanator...or any other strain attached to a politico figurehead. I don't dig cutesy names or some strain names where the breeder tries to ride the coatails of someone or something.But hey that's just me and my neurotic tendencies. :

I am not trying to be harsh but only expressing my honesty. And I am sure there are many Obama supporters who love your strain. :)

sidenote: I love Arjan's work but IMO and as of late he has gotten a bit big-headed. He still puts out killerweed. I am a big fan of DJ Short and I like the fact that almost all his strains are inbred to a point that have his signature bred into them (ie the odd crinkled leaves, big hollow stems,clear high, etc) They is really no denying DJ's workings.

Good Luck out there, lots of competition and plenty of room for everyone. :)
I would also avoid religiously named strains ect but I like Obama myself! Not to be harsh as well but you can not get more political than Jonh Lennon. LOL. I am a big fan of Lennon always have been! DJ has some very kick ass strains! my favorite is his blueberry. I also like steves work from Spice of Life especially shishka berry. Have fun man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom