Hi there what week am i looking at here?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi guys, i just kinda lost my track, in calendar it says im on day 47 of flower since i flipped the light, but by look of it i think im 7 days over so what do you think guys? Its brice banner #3 (colorado ghost og x strawberry disel) orginal sensible seeds,

Hi there what week am i looking at here
Hi there what week am i looking at here 2
Hi there what week am i looking at here 3
Hi there what week am i looking at here 4
Hi there what week am i looking at here 5
Hi there what week am i looking at here 6
Playersed

Playersed

They are foxtailing from the light bad. Looks like they still have several weeks left.
Thank you for letting me know aboit those foxtails i didnt know what it is till now im trying to sort it by lst, i lowered light to 90 % i set the fan on maximum place it to take heat from under the light, im also waiting for one extra fan, i noticed it gets hot under the light so i guess thats the reason of fox tailing, i tgink in 3 weeks it'd be ready would you agree with me? Some pistills started to darken and the budlets getting bigger day by day, im thinking to start mixing solution with my ripen

freezeland2

freezeland2

Thank you for letting me know aboit those foxtails i didnt know what it is till now im trying to sort it by lst, i lowered light to 90 % i set the fan on maximum place it to take heat from under the light, im also waiting for one extra fan, i noticed it gets hot under the light so i guess thats the reason of fox tailing, i tgink in 3 weeks it'd be ready would you agree with me?
3 weeks would be very optimistic. I’d say you are more like only half way through flowering.

Top Bottom