Hi there!

• Thread starter james_pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
james_pot

james_pot

Hey guys!

I'm James and I work at Herbies Seeds, but i keep it secret 🀫 Don't tell anyone πŸ˜‰

I'm here to share my experience and gain some new one, have fun and meet my soulmates 😎

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Welcome to the forum.

I wish we could buy your seeds in the US. Tried for a couple of weeks to process a payment, and was told I need to go to the bank to do it or change my credit cards.

If you have any pull and can ask to make this easier for US buyers, I know you will get more business.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hey guys!

I'm James and I work at Herbies Seeds, but i keep it secret 🀫 Don't tell anyone πŸ˜‰

I'm here to share my experience and gain some new one, have fun and meet my soulmates 😎

Welcome to the farm πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

Your cat seems to be shooting rainbows out of its belly, is that normal?? :)

james_pot

james_pot

Welcome to the forum.

I wish we could buy your seeds in the US. Tried for a couple of weeks to process a payment, and was told I need to go to the bank to do it or change my credit cards.

If you have any pull and can ask to make this easier for US buyers, I know you will get more business.
Hey! Nice yo meet you πŸ™ƒ
I suppose your credit card doesn't have a 3D secure system? If so, yeah. You can't make a purchase using a card which doesn't support 3d secure system. What about cash on delivery or bitcoin?
Hopefully you will be able to get some beans from our shop πŸ˜‰

Top Bottom