Hi There

• Thread starter Ronel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronel

Ronel

Thank you for the warm welcome ya'll, I'm grateful. it's been a roller-coaster to me this days and I am kinda looking for some kind escape goat kinda thing.

Ronel

Ronel

I usually buy from autoflowers.shop but I think the site is redirecting me to herbies and it kinda work too

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I usually buy from autoflowers.shop but I think the site is redirecting me to herbies and it kinda work too
Multiversebeans is really good. They have mephisto and shit. They are located in Washington and ship everywhere. Gave me six free seeds on my last order

E

Edinburg

If your running autoflowers I can't recommend Methisto Genetics enough, all they do is autos, they always give out crazy testers to, there open now but every Monday they come out with this week's line up, super orange haze, sodk, toof decay, 3 bears, Skywalker, Samquatch og, these strains are f5 or better, they have an Illuminati line of f1s but the strains I mentioned are stable, other than Sweet Seeds Methisto is my go to autoflower breeder and anyone on this site who runs autos will back me up.

IMG 20230205 064538
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

buying from US, and I am kinda buying from this site www.thcfarmer.com and www.autoflowers.shop
Havent bought from this site directly but i bought seeds from @Trustfall here on the farm and had my seeds in 3 days.

Never heard of "autoflowers.shop"
But ive used seedsman.com and northatlanticseed.com and got my seeds within 7 days.

I also bought from Atlas seeds, they have autoflowers and theyre pretty decent.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Gobsmacked genetics are another very good connect for auto seeds. I suggest u check out there site

G

Greenny

can't say anything about these guys. ofc i know thcfarmer but never bought from them. i usually purchase from herbies seeds and i know they are

Herbies is a good choice for order from the USA, I ordered from their NY branch and was satisfied

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Hi Hello Sup

I am new to this kind of thing, and trying to search if or not legit the site where I am buying from...

have a good one y'll
@Trustfall

He should be along soon.

Seen lots of good results and praise about him and the seeds. At least 4 grows going on with his seeds as the star attraction. 👍🍀

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi Hello Sup

I am new to this kind of thing, and trying to search if or not legit the site where I am buying from...

have a good one y'll
I've had real good service and great seeds from QCseeds out of Vancouver...freebies with every order...

Top Bottom