Hi to all in the community. Is it time to flush? This is my first grow under lights (Mars Hydro TS-1000). I should have topped it, I know.

• Thread starter jimijames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, it looks almost ready do you have a loupe to see it with?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Looks to me like a while to go, probably too soon for the leaves to be that yellow.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

I’m almost certain that is a textbook example of nutrient lockout. It’s effecting the entire plant, and ive never seen the whole plant with purple stems like that. im a soil grower so I can’t tell you if it’s time to flush or not, I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will cruise by.

your Going to need help from hydro growers. So post your feeding information as well as tent temp/humidity, and growing medium. Then some1 can help you diagnose the issue.

jimijames

jimijames

Screenshot 20220616 114838

jimijames

jimijames

I’m almost certain that is a textbook example of nutrient lockout. It’s effecting the entire plant, and ive never seen the whole plant with purple stems like that. im a soil grower so I can’t tell you if it’s time to flush or not, I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will cruise by.

your Going to need help from hydro growers. So post your feeding information as well as tent temp/humidity, and growing medium. Then some1 can help you diagnose the issue.
I am growing in Miracle Gro Organic compost with 15% Perlite by volume in an 8lt fabric pot. Been feeding with BioBizz Bio-Bloom for the last four weeks. Starting at 1ml/lt to current 3ml/lt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom