Hi you all, i wanted to ask for advice about healthy soil and share my Thoughts.

• Thread starter happynessistheway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

So i am a beginner Grower who harvested just 2,75 Plants (White Haze Auto + Amnesia H. A. + Blueberry Skunk A.+ Hindu Kush A. (micro)
I have used for now Biobizz soil (allmix) and started introducing nutrients ( used some seaguano --> Burned then waited with feeding and got the Biobizz Starter Kit Bio Grow Flower Root Top Max Bio Heaven)
No more Burning of tips, just to much drying out in hope for maximized oil production and sometimes forgetting one day to water (not an issue with bigger plants and airpots but very big issue with small ones :P
But on the other hand i never saw such strong Main Stem formation as in the Dosidos 33 from Barney grown inside an Airpot 1 since seedling stage, i will replant soon.
I read on the magnificient effects of Fulvic Acids helping plants keeping Photosynthesis going bedder and giving micro Nutrients.
My idea as Humic acid (which is Root Stimulant) and organic live stimulant, to add mycorrhizza which will thrive in the earth with rhizobacteria (Kelp4less) [i hope its good?]
So that Mycorrhizza can help the plat roots with the uptake of lots of goodies especially Phosphor (needs Bioavailability)
A way to "skip" the mycorrhizza would be to use [Monosilicic Acid] somthing like Aptus FaSilithor / Regulator basicly bioavailable Si, which helps the plant with uptake of Cal and P
I added lastly to my equipment alg-a mic as i heared many swear on the "PGR" effect and it would be great to have something for a spray on the leafes together with fulvic acid.
The latest purchase was sayed Regulator and CalMg from Aptus its chelated and has L Amino Acids, which is nice.
I didnt used Cal Mg suppliments and used only tapwater, is a EC/ TDS Meter a musst have?
My geuss would be that i will use then the Carbon Filtered water and add a little Mg Cal.

If anyone has some knowledge of what exactly is inside the biobizz formula but its weridly even not allways a NPK written.
So i dont overfeed one or more elements i would make an A B week.

I am verry happy to be on this Forum with so many hearted People thanks for Sharing your Knowledge, Knowledge is Power and we shall set it Free.

Top Bottom