Hi

• Thread starter Hushh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hushh

Hushh

Hi has any body done this before I put a bottle of sugar and yeast with hose coming out of it to add CO2 to my grow if anybody done this before can you let me know if it mad any difference, thanks.

C138587D AF29 4660 A6EE 11514C199B47
Observationist

Observationist

Hi has any body done this before I put a bottle of sugar and yeast with hose coming out of it to add CO2 to my grow if anybody done this before can you let me know if it mad any difference, thanks.
Some here use that method

welcome to the farm

Chem77

Chem77

Co2 makes a pretty big difference in bud density and weight, just better growth. If you can get it around 1000 ppm you will see a difference.

Hushh

Hushh

Thanks for the reply guys, yea I don’t really know exactly how much co2 I’m getting out of that bottle I know co2 is a byproduct of making alcohol. so I thought why not I can see the gas bubbling up and I put the hose right next to the little plant so we’ll see if there is a growth increase.
I’m thinking of getting ready of the extraction fan and closing up the tent so any co2 I’m getting stays in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom