This is the layout and here are my specs

Bedroom is either 9x10 or 9x11.

3 1000w tube hids.
Up to 2 window units if needed (150 each at walmart) Hopefully just 1
50liter per day auto pump dehumidifier
C02 controller and tank
2-8 inch fans with 6 inch reducers, one fan has humidity and temp controller
4 6 inch fans if needed
3 4x4 tents and 1 2x4 veg tent that is inside a closet.

First pic is what it looks like without the tubes being vented or showing the fans on the top of the tents blowing down.
The second pic is my best guess at how to vent them. I will blow perfect air into the 2 way splitter. It will then go into the bottom right tent. It will also be split and go into the top and bottom left tents. This air will be forced into the top of the tents, through the tubes. The exhaust ports on all 3 tents will be open to allow the tents to exhaust through the bottom.
Now I can vent the tubes from the bathroom and blow it directly outside, just seems like alot of work and either way my home ac will pick up the slack. I was also contemplating venting the tubes from the bathroom and into the kitchen, or vice versa, and allowing my home ac to do the work instead of the window unit.. but again, seems like alot of work.
I think my limiting factor will be the window unit.
So far I am currently trying to move these tents around and seal this window unit up. Fun fun. . .
Thoughts @Aqua Man @Moe.Red

Hid tube venting suggestions for c02
Hid tube venting suggestions for c02 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is the layout and here are my specs

Bedroom is either 9x10 or 9x11.

3 1000w tube hids.
Up to 2 window units if needed (150 each at walmart) Hopefully just 1
50liter per day auto pump dehumidifier
C02 controller and tank
2-8 inch fans with 6 inch reducers, one fan has humidity and temp controller
4 6 inch fans if needed
3 4x4 tents and 1 2x4 veg tent that is inside a closet.

First pic is what it looks like without the tubes being vented or showing the fans on the top of the tents blowing down.
The second pic is my best guess at how to vent them. I will blow perfect air into the 2 way splitter. It will then go into the bottom right tent. It will also be split and go into the top and bottom left tents. This air will be forced into the top of the tents, through the tubes. The exhaust ports on all 3 tents will be open to allow the tents to exhaust through the bottom.
Now I can vent the tubes from the bathroom and blow it directly outside, just seems like alot of work and either way my home ac will pick up the slack. I was also contemplating venting the tubes from the bathroom and into the kitchen, or vice versa, and allowing my home ac to do the work instead of the window unit.. but again, seems like alot of work.
I think my limiting factor will be the window unit.
So far I am currently trying to move these tents around and seal this window unit up. Fun fun. . .
Thoughts @Aqua Man @Moe.Red
I have to just put it out there why not sell the tents and toss up some rooms to maximize your height and space? I use durafoam for that application. Easy to put up and take down but i see several sq ft that could be used as well as height gains

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I have to just put it out there why not sell the tents and toss up some rooms to maximize your height and space? I use durafoam for that application. Easy to put up and take down but i see several sq ft that could be used as well as height gains
I tried the 4x8 with drywall my first grow and it was just hard to access it.

The tents allow me to hang things without me knocking down the speckle on the cealing. The studs are hard to find and when i hang a board its not flush Idk. . just not the building type i guess.

I also plan on installing these tent setups for profit one day. So all i plan on running is single tote tent systems.

I just pumped water out, slid the entire tent across the room, and hooked it all back up.

It also seemed the 1000w were rated for 4x4 flower instead of 5x5.

The catch pan saved me when i overflowed the tote too. Idk it just seems like the best fit for me. Again. . i struggle building shit the correct way. This is all just prefabs

Top Bottom