hidhut Supernova vs 2 HGL 126 panels

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

this is a test between the supernova and 2 hydro grow led 126 panels. results from electrical use meter show the supernova running at 225 watts, 1.8 amps. each HGL panel showed up as 122 watts, .99 amp. mylar is dividing the 8x4 into 2 4x4s. the tent shows 82°. each side has a 2x2 econoflow, canna nutes. every clone is from the same sensi star mother. enjoy

picture 1 shows both sides lights, picture 2 shows supernova ebb, and picture 3 shows HGLs side. the hydroton is much brighter under HGL, also looks a bit more blue under supernova.

Hidhut supernova vs 2 hgl 126 panels

Hidhut supernova vs 2 hgl 126 panels 2

Hidhut supernova vs 2 hgl 126 panels 3

B

bigkuz68

lights out seems a little easier to get pics of them.
pic 1 supernova , pic 2 HGL
DSC00803

DSC00802

B

bigkuz68

well most people on here already know what hps can do, but not as many grows on led.

20north

are you running co2 ? what kind of temps are you getting? whats the humidity like during the day and night?
whats the temp during the day and whats the temps at night

it seems your restricting alot of fresh air with a peice of plastic in the middle of your tent like i see in your pictures

ive read the super nova has 2 models witch one are you using the enhanced spectrum or the standard super nova

and if your using co2 what kind of ppm are you running it at.

from what i know you have 8 clones in 2 2x2 trays and you dont pre wash your rocks that much. but everything looks like its working do you have a control like a 400w hps over a 2x2 tray with that clone?

the 2.1g~ per watt i witnessed was a sealed room scrog with 4 gdp clones from the HPRC and yes there was co2 35% humidity and 73*F for all 9 1/2 weeks it might have been 10 weeks this person really likes red bud it was grown in roots organics coco i think its a 70/30 ratio with pure blend and agave for carbs and koolbloom . yes chemical nutes.

why hasnt anyone setup a space with 50-100-1000 sq of just led lamps yet i know a solar company that has but its not for growing plants its for testing solar panels ......

:volcano: :coffee:coffee:character0103:
peace

B

bigkuz68

i am not running co2. temps are 82-85. humidity is 33-38%. the mylar between them is attached at the top only, moves with the fans plenty of airflow. the supernova im running is the enhanced spectrum.

B

bigkuz68

i updated in the grow diaries section... here is the link

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Very nice thread.
The girls look real happy.
Will be lurkin along.

Top Bottom