High all

• Thread starter MaleficentStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaleficentStoner

MaleficentStoner

hello 👋 all nice to be here I am a new grower and love 💘 THC I got 4 toddler plants going and 4 more iinfant plants
I take advice but I'm going off my gut with my growing i used root riot and the coco blend soil med . they are doing well so far thanks for haveing me .

High all
High all 2
High all 3
High all 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm @MaleficentStoner

Hope to see you start a grow diary. Plenty of like minded people to share with.

MaleficentStoner

MaleficentStoner

Hi mate .im not sure if you are underwatering or they might need some nitrogen..they appear a little light and yellowing of leaves.top photo.

Cheers max
I feel they are under watered also but it's hard to tell ur all knowing man that there needs to be more water . he thinks I don't know stuff but I do read lol told him ugh . thanks so much for confirmation

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imho you should water to saturate the media and let it dry out well between watering. Roots don't grow into dry soil. Overwatering is not to much water, it's lack of oxygen and caused by water to often... Not to much at one time. The only way you can overwater to much at one time is if the soil drainage is very poor and that's a whole nother issue.

This is why we can grow with roots submerged in hydro. We aerate the water. So as I said it's not the water that causes what people call over watering... It's the oxygen.

Just my opinion.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks to all I showed my man and he believes now they are dry and not watered enough thanks .
👍 Just make sure to give em time to dry out well. The cups should be very light almost like filled with styrofoam. If you see them start to wilt it's time to water. It's better to under water than over water.. by that I mean watering frequency not amount. A good wet dry cycle will go a long way to eliminating issues.

You guys got this 👍 good luck on the grow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh just fore warning they will droop a little after watering that's normal. And it's best to water right at lights on and try to avoid getting it on the leaves.

Ok I'll stop now 😁sorry

Top Bottom