High all...

• Thread starter Rusty Trichome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome

Possibly looking for a 'new home', and came across this site. Very nice. :rock

My wife (Amber) and I use cannabis medicinally. Amber has t-cell lymphoma, I've got untreated chronic hepatitis-c. (no insurance)

I veg indoors using organic soil, Fox Farms 3-part nutes, 400w MH. I flower in an outdoor shed (high desert SW USA) under an HPS or two. Makes things interesting come summer time, but have learned a few techniques to make the situation work.

I've got a couple of years of actual growing experience, (decades of half-assed closet-growing...before proper lighting and commercial nutes were invented, lol) and am currently growing some Swazi Skunk, (Sativa dom.) and some Pokerface. PokerFace (my favorite Indica dom. strain) it's a ReeferMan medical R&D strain that he gifted a few of us for trials back in late 2004 or early 2005. But, he never let those of us that participated know what the strain name was. Oh well...it still rocks whatever he called it, lol.

Have a great day, (If you so chose) and keep up the good work. If I can be of service, please don't hesitate to ask...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Rusty :hi

Enjoy yourself :yes

S

Simple Simon

Welcome Rusty, have a good time @ the farm !:cool0010:

K

Karma Genetics

:icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: :icon_animal26:Welcome to the Farm

Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. :hi:
Sir...I tried to answer your PM, but need five posts before I can do any PMing. I'm guessing the same thing goes for posting pictures...?
Nice to see a familiar face tho. :clapping

Latest posts

Top Bottom