High everybody im Jason in Michigan USA first time greenhouse grow or first time any grow

• Thread starter Jasonleesisk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasonleesisk

Jasonleesisk

got these 4 started bout 4 1/2 weeks ago so far just few brown spots on few of the bottomleafes but heard that water drops can cause this corrected the problem just waiting to see if it helps anybody greenhouse growers that have had this problem any advice or knoghlege to help me will be greatly appreciated

High everybody im jason  in michigan usa first time greenhouse grow or first time any grow
B

Burned Haze

welcome to THCF

not trying to step on any feet, just trying to educate or help out . Take it or leave it?

No offense but next time you grow in grow pots, don’t put your edible veggies or cannabis in non food grade POTS (they sell these food grade even buckets like you did everywhere even lowed or Home Depot or mernards )

the question is why? uv and all the things can make it the non approved be absorbed into your plant and that’s why a food grade ( and they are usually only like 10-20% more per bucket-pot) So when using those buckets your intaking anything that’s non food grade if it does release . If it was a flower = no problem

so even if you go organics Or safe in the pot, you could be still posioning your crop , same with using non food grade approved water hoses (there’s this food grade hose called flexzilla and you can get anywhere and it’s food grade or get anything called even/drinking water hoses ). people need to realize if your applying for food/edible based things . If that rubber/plastic is in the sun, you really need a food grade hose and pots indoors and outdoors and don’t try to cut corners . Example cause they even show water bottles if left in the sun can give the plastic back out and even so is contaminated because their regulations are so out of whack on bottled water . there really isn’t any and people think it’s safe

dire wolf

dire wolf

welcome to THCF

not trying to step on any feet, just trying to educate or help out . Take it or leave it?

No offense but next time you grow in grow pots, don’t put your edible veggies or cannabis in non food grade POTS (they sell these food grade even buckets like you did everywhere even lowed or Home Depot or mernards )

the question is why? uv and all the things can make it the non approved be absorbed into your plant and that’s why a food grade ( and they are usually only like 10-20% more per bucket-pot) So when using those buckets your intaking anything that’s non food grade if it does release . If it was a flower = no problem

so even if you go organics Or safe in the pot, you could be still posioning your crop , same with using non food grade approved water hoses (there’s this food grade hose called flexzilla and you can get anywhere and it’s food grade ). people need to realize if your applying for food/edible based things . If that rubber/plastic is in the sun, you really need a food grade hose and pots indoors and outdoors and don’t try to cut corners . Example cause they even show water bottles if left in the suncan give the plastic back out and even so is contaminated because their regulations are so out of whack on bottled water . there really isn’t any and people think it’s safe

Excellent info ,thanks DW

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Do those buckets have drainage holes on the bottom?
got these 4 started bout 4 1/2 weeks ago so far just few brown spots on few of the bottomleafes but heard that water drops can cause this corrected the problem just waiting to see if it helps anybody greenhouse growers that have had this problem any advice or knoghlege to help me will be greatly appreciated

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Do those buckets have drainage holes on the bottom?
Nope, gotta drill 'em just like non food grade. Donut shops give them away or charge like a buck usually with a lid. Great for DWC or compost tea or as a pot.

chemistry

chemistry

You could help your self next run by filling your pots to the top, as your plants are below light, but apart from that, they look like they're catching up. Good colour, and no burnt tips. Put your buckets on a couple of strips of wood to get them off the ground.

Slap

Slap

They look a tad sad to me!
To Stunt Growth
Keep It....
To wet
To Long
Or give it....
To Much
While to little

I did the same thing my first grow
And more lol
Had plant in a sess pool of nutrients and didn't know.
Started plant in cold conditions.
But, I kept it alive by correcting issues.
Hermied on me, produced nothing.
Taught me a lot making all those mistakes on one plant. Lol
This Forum is wonderful! So, are the Seasoned Pros that are patient,
informative and kind! Good Luck!
You will learn a lot here..
Peace Out!

Jasonleesisk

Jasonleesisk

To Stunt Growth
Keep It....
To wet
To Long
Or give it....
To Much
While to little

And more lol
Peace Out!
To Stunt Growth
Keep It....
To wet
To Long
Or give it....
To Much
While to little

And more lol
Peace Out!
Thanks for input I have a h20 meter I'm using I read 2/3 inches down dry u should water but they are staying wet 3/4 days between feedings if tryed correcting it by drilling more bigger holes n buckets

Top Bottom