High from cranberry country So. Coast Ma.

• Thread starter OGLink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGLink

OGLink

Morning I'm new to the site , found an answer here for a problem with my current grow . I have a 5X5, Next light Mega and the usual stuff for the tent.
inside WE have 2, Screaming Eagle ( Dominion Seed) & 6 CCK caramel candy kush (Dynasty genetics . Week 7 flower.
Me I recently retired from the trucking industry after 47 yrs . Have been growing since early 80's but growing steady for the past 12 yrs indoor/ outdoors . we grow for the fun and of course the Killa Bud OH yes we have our up's and downs but that is part of it . Hoping too gain more knowledge and have some fun .
OGLInk ps: OG = Ol'e Geezer

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Morning I'm new to the site , found an answer here for a problem with my current grow . I have a 5X5, Next light Mega and the usual stuff for the tent.
inside WE have 2, Screaming Eagle ( Dominion Seed) & 6 CCK caramel candy kush (Dynasty genetics . Week 7 flower.
Me I recently retired from the trucking industry after 47 yrs . Have been growing since early 80's but growing steady for the past 12 yrs indoor/ outdoors . we grow for the fun and of course the Killa Bud OH yes we have our up's and downs but that is part of it . Hoping too gain more knowledge and have some fun .
OGLInk ps: OG = Ol'e Geezer
Welcome I'm an old guy too just across the bay from you . Outdoors gets real difficult come October with frost,fog and cold temps. I had a crop outdoors last year but I had to cut them a bit early because of powdery mildew & the start of Bud rot. My growing is much more successful in doors with our weather. A good bunch here with lots of help and stories. With your experience growing you may have some help for me with the outdoor grows in our cold fall temps😀😀. Keep posting add some pics.....

OGLink

OGLink

Welcome I'm an old guy too just across the bay from you . Outdoors gets real difficult come October with frost,fog and cold temps. I had a crop outdoors last year but I had to cut them a bit early because of powdery mildew & the start of Bud rot. My growing is much more successful in doors with our weather. A good bunch here with lots of help and stories. With your experience growing you may have some help for me with the outdoor grows in our cold fall temps😀😀. Keep posting add some pics.....
I hear you on the end of season Blues powdery mildew is a real PIA around here
Ya got to do a strain that you can put out end of May and finish early . I'm still searching for one ,usually put a couple out every year &see how they do
Link

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I hear you on the end of season Blues powdery mildew is a real PIA around here
Ya got to do a strain that you can put out end of May and finish early . I'm still searching for one ,usually put a couple out every year &see how they do
Link
Auto's are all that will finish on time without the pm. I'm growing auto's for my first time now...I had some show sex at 3-4 weeks, that make for a pretty small finishing plant.
I've an Auto Cheese that's about 4 weeks into flower and when it's done I'm sure there will be enough smoke to last me a day or 2 ..... 4.5 months and all I get is a day or 2 smoke.....It's a good thing I have a bunch growing. I'm thinking auto's aren't for me with a 4 plant legal limit. I need a couple of those California 12ft monster trees to keep me through to the next grow, these little bitty auto's are cute but gee's there's just not enough smoke to make it worth it.....or so it seems so far....

Latest posts

Top Bottom