High From Ontario

• Thread starter 1stXgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1stXgrower

Hello guys I'm new here and I'm starting my first indoor grow. I'm from Ontario Canada and with the new laws I wanna grow my own to keep the costs down. It's all for personal use I use it for mostly pain and sleep management. I'm still doing a lot of research before I start my mission. Im wanting to keep it low budget for my first time. I'll be posting my progress as I go and will be asking questions to.
Thanks for having me!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. There's tons of info here and lots of opinions to go with them. If you can't find an answer just ask and we'll be happy to chime in. We won't always be right but we will always do our best to help.

1stXgrower

Welcome to the farm. There's tons of info here and lots of opinions to go with them. If you can't find an answer just ask and we'll be happy to chime in. We won't always be right but we will always do our best to help.
Thank you

madgrower

madgrower

Hello guys I'm new here and I'm starting my first indoor grow. I'm from Ontario Canada and with the new laws I wanna grow my own to keep the costs down. It's all for personal use I use it for mostly pain and sleep management. I'm still doing a lot of research before I start my mission. Im wanting to keep it low budget for my first time. I'll be posting my progress as I go and will be asking questions to.
Thanks for having me!
North or south

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the nuthouse. I'm in Canada also and could probably help if you have any questions about what is, and what isnt available to canadians as far as grow supplies goes.

Also, if you have pain and sleep issues you could easily get an ACMPR license through a private clinic. For future reference, if you end up feeling handicapped by the 4 plant limit.

Top Bottom